ADVERTISEMENT

My Class 2 bracket...

Excuse me? What exactly are you referring to here??
ysmSnrl.jpeg

SS destroyed the #4 team in Class 3 last week.

SS and BG are both legitimately elite class 2 teams.
They look good in the films I've seen but they are just like the team near and dear to my heart: I question the competition.

No wonder Bosko divorced!
3wolvo.jpg
WHOA HOOOOO!! Bosko likey!!!

I thought "little chats" were you thing... or pep rallies? Or being in denial that Mrs Bosko left you, took the dog, and your Booster Club Presidency.
Maybe this is why Bosko was outed....
f3e70ce805b17741633cc79fe9fc85e5a7d7f8ef
Bosko would never embezzle money from his beloved booster club. I heard it was his wife that took it when she left. :oops:
Okay you bozos and clowns!! @MoSooner69 I have LOTS of things! little "chats" pep rallies, calling people bozos, nincompoops, and CLOWN (@HomeyR ). MY WIFE did NOT leave me. We did NOT have a dog. I RETIRED from the Booster Club!!! @hangmanbobbyjaggers That picture is NOT me. It also says ACCUSED!!! NOT convicted!!! Innocent until proven guilty!!! @HHSX2 I have NEVER embezzled a DIME from the Booster Club!! NICE TRY BOZOS!!!

They look good in the films I've seen but they are just like the team near and dear to my heart: I question the competition.
I completely agree. Probably one of the worst years ever for competition in the CCC.

That is why I am not convinced that SS can beat BG. I don't think BG is terribly far off from where they were last year and they were right there as the 3rd best team in Class 2 last year.

Reactions: 503_Maple
Valle has to get by New Madrid to get out of districts. That is no small feat regardless of what folks think. C2D1 is not a cake walk with Scott City and Caruthersville in there either.
I would like to respectfully retract this statement if that is possible. Obviously I was mistaken. Valle has a cake walk to the title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT