ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs won't be so lucky next time...

JNreturns

Aug 1, 2016
Kansas City, MO
An Autumn wind is coming for you in the playoffs, you Chef's trolls. Haha...you barely got by this time.

Just win baby. Hehehe

Last edited:
I'm glad you're picking the Raiders. You have the worst prediction record on the planet.
He’s driving to Iowa for Thanksgiving. He can’t coach well, can’t teach well, and he can’t drive and post well either. He’s a Phony Sleepy Joey. Make America Great Again.
And he sure as hell can't pick games well. So, he's pretty much guaranteeing a Chiefs victory if they play again.

I'm glad you're picking the Raiders. You have the worst prediction record on the planet.

And he sure as hell can't pick games well. So, he's pretty much guaranteeing a Chiefs victory if they play again.

Yeah, like when I picked Kearney over Webb in 2015? LOL...nice try.

Yeah, like when I picked Kearney over Webb in 2015? LOL...nice try.
Sleepy Phony Joey wasn’t coaching at Kearney then so they were good. Everything Joey touches doesn’t turn to gold like he says. I know him and he hasn’t coached or trained all Americans. Nice try Sleepy Joey. Win like me. Keep America Great Again.

Sleepy Phony Joey wasn’t coaching at Kearney then so they were good. Everything Joey touches doesn’t turn to gold like he says. I know him and he hasn’t coached or trained all Americans. Nice try Sleepy Joey. Win like me. Keep America Great Again.
Wrong again bozo. If you actually read MoSports...then you'd know I had a scholarship to a DI school, and was an All-American in college. Nice try bozo. Buy you are not competent to comment on MoSports, OR run the country. So you are FIRED!

From what I've seen, you pick Kearney every week, regardless of who they're playing.

Jeez slappy...you didn't read my prediction for two weeks ago. Go back and look. I picked Smithville over K. Come on...light weights on here. Where are the smart people today?? Good God.

The Autumn Wind is a pirate
Blustering in from sea,
With a rollicking song, he sweeps along,
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weather beaten.
He wears a hooded sash,
With a silver hat about his head,
And a bristling black mustache.

He growls as he storms the country,
A villain big and bold.
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
As he robs them of their gold.

The Autumn Wind is a Raider,
Pillaging just for fun.
He'll knock you 'round and upside down,
And laugh when he's conquered and won.

The Autumn Wind is a pirate
Blustering in from sea,
With a rollicking song, he sweeps along,
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weather beaten.
He wears a hooded sash,
With a silver hat about his head,
And a bristling black mustache.

He growls as he storms the country,
A villain big and bold.
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
As he robs them of their gold.

The Autumn Wind is a Raider,
Pillaging just for fun.
He'll knock you 'round and upside down,
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
Were any of the Kearney players alive the last time the Raiders won the AFC West?

Reactions: Sam Stone
Wrong again bozo. If you actually read MoSports...then you'd know I had a scholarship to a DI school, and was an All-American in college. Nice try bozo. Buy you are not competent to comment on MoSports, OR run the country. So you are FIRED!
Easy there clown! Im the one who calls people bozo and/or clown on here. Get your own thing!

Reactions: shoot90draw
Excuse me!?!? It sounds you need a nice little "chat"! You're getting a little hot headed like Stef was! A little "chat" did him some good and would do you some good too! Now dont cross me!!

I know where you live. AND I have a large supply of TP. I had to fight off several Karens are the store for that supply of rolls But I have a great use for it, if you get my hint.

I know where you live. AND I have a large supply of TP. I had to fight off several Karens are the store for that supply of rolls But I have a great use for it, if you get my hint.
Its no secret where I live! My town is literally listed on my profile! Now if you think you're gonna TP my house, just remember what happened to Coach Nickerson's house in the doc! NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT