ADVERTISEMENT

Its That Time Again

BoosterBosko

Mar 9, 2016
Ampipe, PA
Okay you BOZOS and NINCOMPOOPS, its the time again. Time for a nice, much needed, holiday hiatus. I plan on taking this time to celebrate the holidays with my friends, family, and yes, MY WIFE!!! I would encourage you all do to the same. Sometimes it's good to step away and recalibrate.

So don't be alarmed when my posting stops! I WILL BE returning in 2024!

I wish ALL of you and yes, that even includes THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR, a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. Or whatever you chose to observe, I hope it's a good one and is spent with those you love.

Bosko out!

Okay you BOZOS and NINCOMPOOPS, its the time again. Time for a nice, much needed, holiday hiatus. I plan on taking this time to celebrate the holidays with my friends, family, and yes, MY WIFE!!! I would encourage you all do to the same. Sometimes it's good to step away and recalibrate.

I wish ALL of you and yes, that even includes THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR, a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. Or whatever you chose to observe, I hope it's a good one and is spent with those you love.

Bosko out!

Happy New Year Love GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

Bosko out!
I believe it was @Arcola who started the tradition about airing grievances against Bosko at 5pm everyday Friday. Well, now he's gone for weeks!

Bosko out!

So long you Nattering Ninny…JACKTARD.

• Haha
Reactions: shoot90draw

Bosko out!
I'm verklempt... Merry Christmas Sheldon ! May Santa bring you a beautiful blowup doll scantily dressed in festive Holiday garb to add to your collection.

• Haha
Reactions: shoot90draw

Bosko out!
Merry Christmas Bosko!!

I believe it was @Arcola who started the tradition about airing grievances against Bosko at 5pm everyday Friday. Well, now he's gone for weeks!
He doesn’t run a tight ship.
Won’t admit Buddy Garrity is top notch.
Is in denial that his wife left him and he lives in the pool hall.
Penn State???
All this I can handle.
Not voting on people even if it is rigged is awful.

He doesn’t run a tight ship.
Won’t admit Buddy Garrity is top notch.
Is in denial that his wife left him and he lives in the pool hall.
Penn State???
All this I can handle.
Not voting on people even if it is rigged is awful.
There it is..! 🤳

Reactions: Arcola
Among the ghosts of Christmas past whom I hope comes back to haunt Booster Bosko is Gerry Bourtier, the most deserving football movie character in the history of cinema.

Hopefully he will be so shaken by Gerry’s visit it will dislodge that sausage stuck in the lining of Bosko’s tiny heart.

Among the ghosts of Christmas past whom I hope comes back to haunt Booster Bosko is Gerry Bourtier, the most deserving football movie character in the history of cinema.

Hopefully he will be so shaken by Gerry’s visit it will dislodge that sausage stuck in the lining of Bosko’s tiny heart.
92e7a7fb-a05d-405e-aeca-f97504a73dad_text.gif

He's Dead so he can't be a "Doc Guy"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT