ADVERTISEMENT

A true man from a steel mill not posting on the Steelers win?

Fingersniffer

Aug 30, 2023
Where is bosko on the game last night? For a man who claims to worked in a steel mill I thought he would bragging and posting about his steelers? Good game last night, Steelers needed that win. They are quietly 5-3.

You have to wonder what is up with the Chiefs? For supposedly having an offensive genius for a coach and the best QB and Tight end in the league they look pathetic on offense this year. Nagy is proving he is not up to taking over for Bieniemy! Bieniemy 29.2 points per game last versus 23.4 under Nagy. Lowest point total since 2014 for the Griefs.

Where is bosko on the game last night? For a man who claims to worked in a steel mill I thought he would bragging and posting about his steelers? Good game last night, Steelers needed that win. They are quietly 5-3.

You have to wonder what is up with the Chiefs? For supposedly having an offensive genius for a coach and the best QB and Tight end in the league they look pathetic on offense this year. Nagy is proving he is not up to taking over for Bieniemy! Bieniemy 29.2 points per game last versus 23.4 under Nagy. Lowest point total since 2014 for the Griefs.
MY STEELERS pulled off a GREAT WIN last night!! But I DONT make a thread about it!! Mostly because it summons THE MoSports clown @HomeyR which brings his boring and predictable posts! It took WEEKS for him to use something other than WGAS!!

MY STEELERS pulled off a GREAT WIN last night!! But I DONT make a thread about it!! Mostly because it summons THE MoSports clown @HomeyR which brings his boring and predictable posts! It took WEEKS for him to use something other than WGAS!!
Your Steelers LMAO, you don't own them any more than you worked at a steel mill you BOZO jacktard.

The Steelturds barely beat a very mediocre sub 500 Titans team last night. The Titans are playing a rookie QB who just made his first start last week. The Steelturds are going nowhere ! That is all...

@HomeyR is on the way!!!

source.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT