ADVERTISEMENT

Grain Valley @ Webb City

noone gives a **** about calpreps except you. Hell i dont even know why we play these games lets let calpreps pick the state shampion and then noone will get hurt, no need for refs, its perfect. get outta here clown

Okay JACKTARD. See what happens this weekend. We will revisit.

Excuse me!? You have BARELY been here a year!! I've been here since 2016!! So if Im a "joke" that's a long running joke! DONT loop me in with whatever nonsense you have with Joey or you might find yourself having a nice little "chat" with ME!! NICE TRY BOZO!!!!
2016 bahahhahaha calm down baby i was here prior to the reset back in the mid to late 2000's. hell I can still remember kenny56 slobbing all over Sainte Genevieve's nuts like ole joey does Kearney. I'm sure they don't make planes big enough for you to fly down here and chat with me so hop a train and come chat fella.

• Wow
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
2016 bahahhahaha calm down baby i was here prior to the reset back in the mid to late 2000's. hell I can still remember kenny56 slobbing all over Sainte Genevieve's nuts like ole joey does Kearney. I'm sure they don't make planes big enough for you to fly down here and chat with me so hop a train and come chat fella.
calm-down.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
HA! Photographic PROOF that planes can fly giant fat guys!! Luckily, I am NOT that fat. So yes, a plane can FLY ME to MO!! Nice little "chat" coming right up!! NICE TRY BOZO!!!

If anyone thinks I am Joey I have beachfront property to sell right on the Fishing River.............
I'll have to think about this, beachfront property on the Fishing River very widely fluctuates on where it is in the spring and summer.

we have definitely settled on Flat Creek, trying to decide on the dish now. its between country fried steak, friday special, and flat creek trio. recommendations accepted and appreciated
I may be an outlier but I just don't get the hype with Flat Creek. The atmosphere is cool but we never go there because it seem overpriced. It's good but not great. But for a visitor it might be a fun option especially if you are looking to be near WCHS. If you are a fan of Lamberts you'll probably like Flat Creek, they strike me as fairly similar.

Here are some others if you are still looking:
Famos Grill in nearby Carterville is better than Flat Creek IMO.

Woody's Smokehouse isn't too far from the stadium for BBQ and it's good.

Hot Stone Pizza is maybe 3 blocks from the school and I like it, they have game day specials sometimes.

If you have time most of the best stuff in this area is in Joplin like Hackett Hot Wings, Blackstone, Social BTB (my personal favorite). And boatloads more.

If you think Webb is down you could end up disappointed. They are down like they were 2 years ago when they won state.
That is exactly what I think they are like. That team lost 42-14 or something to a really good Carthage team and then later beat that same team and eventually won it all. The WC team from last week and the week before looks nothing at all like the team earlier in the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT