ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the Illinois(Mainly metro east) Usual Suspects ?

FishOutofWater6

Oct 1, 2020
I know this is a Missouri sports page, and i don't want to change that. But i figure there's probably a decent amount of Metro East Missouri schools playing Illinois schools to start the year off. Im just curious on the current landscape of it all right now. Who's a team to try not to play, who's a tune up game, any possible champions coming out of the area, which teams playing could win/lose this year, etc. If any of you all have any insight or good conversational pieces involving any of this, i'd love to hear or engage with ya. Ive seen a few metro east fellows pop in every so often.

1. Its almost the end of summer and season is almost here, but theres nothing really new to engage in outside of some of those drugs from the bots and im getting bored without my football.

2. If it doesn't involve players playing football, i dont want to hear about it. I've seen where some of you all take conversations. Please dont bring anything that isn't in the sport of "Which teams are good, who's mediocre, and who's winning less that 3 games".

3. I won't have time during this football season to continue to keep up with it all, but would love a crash course

Jackson and DeSmet are playing Edwardsville IL those should be good ones again. The showcase game in IL is August 31 East Saint Louis vs. Loyola Academy.

Week 2 the Ritter all-stars (likely pretty easily the best team in MO regardless of class) go to defending IL 4A champ Rochester who open Saturday August 31 at Chicago Simeon.

images

Jackson and DeSmet are playing Edwardsville IL those should be good ones again. The showcase game in IL is August 31 East Saint Louis vs. Loyola Academy.

Week 2 the Ritter all-stars (likely pretty easily the best team in MO regardless of class) go to defending IL 4A champ Rochester who open Saturday August 31 at Chicago Simeon.
Is DeSmet or CBC pre season favorite to represent STL in the C6 Championship ?

Tough 2 teams to pick for a state where every win matters in order to make the post season. Any idea how formidable Edwardsville looks this year ?

Is DeSmet or CBC pre season favorite to represent STL in the C6 Championship ?

Tough 2 teams to pick for a state where every win matters in order to make the post season. Any idea how formidable Edwardsville looks this year ?
Those two play Week 5 I believe (will verify later this morning). Like DeSmet's QB and CBCs RB corps very hard to tell but Week 1 is more about their opponents. Creighton Prep is far from NE's best.

Edwardsville is likely to be extremely good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT