ADVERTISEMENT

Upset Prediction Week #2. Liberty over Liberty North (#1)

LN is vicious up front so you could be right.

The odd thing is i saw the jamboree where Liberty just manhandled teams, especially Smithville. The Jays went through them like crap through a goose. Twelve plays for 128 yards and three TDs. Smithville barely scraped up 40 yards, and their QB got slobber-knockered by the Liberty linebacker. They flagged that hit. Brutal.

The odd thing is i saw the jamboree where Liberty just manhandled teams, especially Smithville. The Jays went through them like crap through a goose. Twelve plays for 128 yards and three TDs. Smithville barely scraped up 40 yards, and their QB got slobber-knockered by the Liberty linebacker. They flagged that hit. Brutal.
Another fun piece to the mystery is Liberty's first week opponent Lee's Summit. Are they better than we all thought preseason?

They already started running the tram buses from remote parking sites for this game. Park at Price Chopper or PV Church parking lots.
One of the guys I am attending with lives a couple of blocks from the school. Now as to where to eat in the area (Landing was a hot mess last week cannot imagine today)...................

One of the guys I am attending with lives a couple of blocks from the school. Now as to where to eat in the area (Landing was a hot mess last week cannot imagine today)...................
Nicky's Pizza typically but that will be overloaded. Best best is either Jose Peppers or Margaritas to be close to the stadium.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Odd indeed, like stated on a another's post, Lee's Summit may make a weird run under this new coach. Liberty was coming out firing in the jamboree but a DUD last week. Tonight could be interesting but if buttholes are tight, like they always are in rivalry games, this could be a sloppy mess of infighting and penalties.

One of the guys I am attending with lives a couple of blocks from the school. Now as to where to eat in the area (Landing was a hot mess last week cannot imagine todays
Odd indeed, like stated on a another's post, Lee's Summit may make a weird run under this new coach. Liberty was coming out firing in the jamboree but a DUD last week. Tonight could be interesting but if buttholes are tight, like they always are in rivalry games, this could be a sloppy mess of infighting and penalties.
liberty 12. Ln 7

Justhafax nailed it. Real genius.
attended this game in person. Penalty fest! Liberty can’t throw a ball anywhere and it’s not lack of QB ability but offensive scheme. Hicks RB is a stud but how long will he last.

Liberty North cost themselves with personal foul penalties late giving LHS first downs in pass situations. If they rematch in districts maybe Liberty North gets wise and let’s Tillman Martin throw the rock!!

Liberty is forreal. Could've easily been 24-7 in the first half

alluding to a post earlier, how real is lee's summit ?

Liberty is forreal. Could've easily been 24-7 in the first half

alluding to a post earlier, how real is lee's summit ?
There’s no way it would have been 24-7 as the lack of offensive ingenuity for LHS won’t allow them to score that many points. They have a run game but pass game is non-existent as they can’t get a pass off with out their QB getting hit or pressured.

There’s no way it would have been 24-7 as the lack of offensive ingenuity for LHS won’t allow them to score that many points. They have a run game but pass game is non-existent as they can’t get a pass off with out their QB getting hit or pressured.
Sometimes that is the opponent. Honestly, though, came away with lots of questions for the defending C6 champs...............

Despite last week, I am throwing this one up. Should be a good game.

Wasn't certain about this, but I knew Liberty North was overrated and Liberty was way underrated based on what I had seen from pre-season, jamborees and from what they had coming back. And yes, I was right.

New HC not nearly his first rodeo and he has quite the resume. I'd say LS is beyond for real. Liberty won up front especially Center-left. HUGE athletic kids indeed!

Too much up front juice. All I have to say, is that Lee's Summit must be damn good. New coach--knows how to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT