ADVERTISEMENT

Trump pressured Attorney General to overturn the election

kaskaskiakid

Nov 14, 2019
The President of the US pressured the highest law enforcement official in the country to stop the electoral vote count. This was plainly a coup attempt by Trump. The truth is coming out. He was intent on starting a civil war if that is what it took to keep himself in power.

Reactions: Vallegrad2
If there actually was a hell, Trump would spend eternity there. He belongs in prison as do his chief of staff and others who were in on it. Biden and his DOJ not punishing these people shows just how corrupt and disgusting both parties are.

The fact that my mom is having to beg people at the pharmacy to give her a price break on insulin shows how ball-less and inhumane our government is to not address real problems. In the mean time concepts like covering vision, hearing and dental exams for those on Medicare is labeled as radical or “far left” as is trying to slow down the burning of our planet.

The President of the US pressured the highest law enforcement official in the country to stop the electoral vote count. This was plainly a coup attempt by Trump. The truth is coming out. He was intent on starting a civil war if that is what it took to keep himself in power.

Personally I am tired of hearing all the $hit that tRUMP did.....let's pick something out and lock his a$$ up!

Reactions: HomeyR
Personally I am tired of hearing all the $hit that tRUMP did.....let's pick something out and lock his a$$ up!
They're working on that but he seems to be able to stall any and every attempt to the information needed to do it. If his minions would man up and tell the truth this BS game would be over.

They're working on that but he seems to be able to stall any and every attempt to the information needed to do it. If his minions would man up and tell the truth this BS game would be over.
OH brother.....sure that is why they can't get him everyone is just protecting him... plus he must be way to slick for the FBI, NY AG, Democratic party and the MSM that's why they can't get the information and proof on him.

Maybe the simplest explanation is the most reasonable explanation.....

I wish those in control of the House,Senate, WH, and other gov. agency's would work half as hard on combating China, Closing the boarders, fixing the economy, protecting American rights and adhering to the Constitution, as they are on going after a former President who lost the last election by millions.

The unhealthy obsession with Trump is baffling and borders on a mental disorder. And it could be counter productive in the long run. If things don't get better in the next few years, economy wise etc. and the Dem's keep on this path then some of those independents who flipped to Biden might look back and pine for the days of Trump.....making him a martyr and continuing with the attacks could be weaponized and used by him, I can see him now trolling about how the Gov./Dem's & MSM have unjustly attacked him without Proof/Evidence and Legit reason. And all those efforts have come to naught with no proof/Evidence and that he is the Victim of said malicious attacks.

A wiser course would be to let him fade away into the past....and everyone's last memory of him is that he was defeated and lost on all fronts and went out of office in a less than graceful manner.

But I guess the cult can't let go of Orange man Bad....weird hobby for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: RawMeat
OH brother.....sure that is why they can't get him everyone is just protecting him... plus he must be way to slick for the FBI, NY AG, Democratic party and the MSM that's why they can't get the information and proof on him.

I wish those in control of the House,Senate, WH, and other gov. agency's would work half as hard on combating China, Closing the boarders, fixing the economy, protecting American rights and adhering to the Constitution, as they are on going after a former President who lost the last election by millions.

The unhealthy obsession with Trump is baffling and borders on a mental disorder. And it could be counter productive in the long run. If things don't get better in the next few years, economy wise etc. and the Dem's keep on this path then some of those independents who flipped to Biden might look back and pine for the days of Trump.....making him a martyr and continuing with the attacks could be weaponized and used by him, I can see him now trolling about how the Gov./Dem's & MSM have unjustly attacked him without Proof/Evidence and Legit reason. And all those efforts have come to naught with no proof/Evidence and that he is the Victim of said malicious attacks.

A wiser course would be to let him fade away into the past....and everyone's last memory of him is that he was defeated and lost on all fronts and went out of office in a less than graceful manner.

But I guess the cult can't let go of Orange man Bad....weird hobby for sure

President Trump loses an election, tries to stage a coup to overthrow our government and threatens our constitutional laws, continues to spread "The Big Lie", and plans to run for president again. And you think the wise course is for Americans to just forget about it?

Like you said, If only he would "fade away". He is STILL spreading lies about the election and his sheep are STILL believing his lies.

President Trump loses an election, tries to stage a coup to overthrow our government and threatens our constitutional laws, continues to spread "The Big Lie", and plans to run for president again. And you think the wise course is for Americans to just forget about it?
p67ab.jpg

If he is so innocent why does he keep suing to keep information from investigators? He has sued to keep his taxes private, he is threatening to sue to keep records from Jan. 6th committee, I know there are other instances, but off the top of my head, I can't think of them. Simple if he did nothing wrong, why not let everyone see things?

If he is so innocent why does he keep suing to keep information from investigators? He has sued to keep his taxes private, he is threatening to sue to keep records from Jan. 6th committee, I know there are other instances, but off the top of my head, I can't think of them. Simple if he did nothing wrong, why not let everyone see things?
Hell he ordered White House staff to not cooperate with impeachment investigation and Jan 6 investigation.

None of that has been proven...that is just the Left's propaganda and bait and switch to keep the focus on the boogie man as opposed to the on going problems we face now.

And it's wise to move forward and tackle the current issues as opposed to running around worrying about a guy who lost and isn't getting re-elected unless he remains relevant and looks better than the Current Leaders.

Like you said, If only he would "fade away". He is STILL spreading lies about the election and his sheep are STILL believing his lies.
So he can voice his view point and opinion and people have the Constitutional right to believe or not? The Leftist side drinks up and believed all the lies about Collusion and impeachment? People believe what they want. I guess you are so Orwellian that you need everyone to fall in line with your slanted version of the Your so called truth. People are allowed to believe and vote how ever they want.

Oh and by the way I 100% don't believe the election was stolen from Trump, he needs proof he has none. I also don't believe he was a Russian plant or was in collusion with them...again Proof and evidence. Same goes for the BS impeachment debacle need me some receipts.

Maybe it's because he has been investigated multiple times under Dubious circumstances....and all that has done is waste money and been net loss in evidence and proof.

Not fully disclosing information on complex tax records is a wise move. Any good tax attorney would tell any citizen not to load your opponents gun. The nuances and possible inadvertent natural mistakes that can happen would be weaponized and propagandized to no end by the other side. Releasing them would be a Lose Lose situation.

The same situation applies for the Jan. 6th committee the slanted majority Leftist led committee has zero interest in finding the truth or doing justice. This is the same old song and dance as the Collusion and Impeachment BS. Read the majority statements and the minority statements and it's clear this is just Political theatre at it's worst.

Hell he ordered White House staff to not cooperate with impeachment investigation and Jan 6 investigation.
Smart move....because the investigation is about 98% politically motivated and 100% biased. See Collusion and Impeachment....now the Jan. 6th nonsense. Same song and dance.

Did Bill Clinton cooperate with his investigators....lie under oath....what is ironic is Trump used BC playbook for impeachment.

Smart move....because the investigation is about 98% politically motivated and 100% biased. See Collusion and Impeachment....now the Jan. 6th nonsense. Same song and dance.

Did Bill Clinton cooperate with his investigators....lie under oath....what is ironic is Trump used BC playbook for impeachment.
The Bill Clinton playbook??? I'll agree when tRUMP testifies under oath!

None of that has been proven...that is just the Left's propaganda and bait and switch to keep the focus on the boogie man as opposed to the on going problems we face now.

Are you really that blind? Trump orchestrated the entire Jan 6 shit show. If you think it's left propaganda, then you have your head stuck somewhere. Nothing else you had to say matters.

Jan 6th nonsense? This tells all we need to know about you! Those folks were NOT peaceful protestors or just some visitors there to see the capitol.

Are you really that blind? Trump orchestrated the entire Jan 6 shit show. If you think it's left propaganda, then you have your head stuck somewhere. Nothing else you had to say matters.
IT was a shat show...that is why it was not orchestrated at all. It was him running his mouth off and some nutters going full blown idiotic. Come on if you actually believe that was a planned and detailed coup attempt then I'm at a loss for words. I mean even the Banana Republics get that stuff right.

Jan 6th nonsense? This tells all we need to know about you! Those folks were NOT peaceful protestors or just some visitors there to see the capitol.
I never said that the several Hundred where peaceful who entered the capital........they clearly acted like Criminals as they vented their anger and rage. And are subject to the law. But yes Thousands at the rally where peaceful and didn't engage in the riot. That is a known and provable fact.

IT was a shat show...that is why it was not orchestrated at all. It was him running his mouth off and some nutters going full blown idiotic. Come on if you actually believe that was a planned and detailed coup attempt then I'm at a loss for words. I mean even the Banana Republics get that stuff right.

True statement. "Planned" and "detailed" are two concepts that don't describe much of what the former president did/does. Did he incite people with his rhetoric? Sure, but was it planned and detailed? I cannot imagine that would ever be found to be the case.

True statement. "Planned" and "detailed" are two concepts that don't describe much of what the former president did/does. Did he incite people with his rhetoric? Sure, but was it planned and detailed? I cannot imagine that would ever be found to be the case.
Then what were they there for with their helmets, body armor and bear spray on hand?

Last edited:
Then what were there for with their helmets, body armor and bear spray on hand?
Nobody is saying that some radical knuckle heads didn't plan on acting like fools.....Really do you think that if Trump and his backers had a planned a well orchestrated insurrection/coup that was the best they could do........Tearing down barricades, waving Trump,American, Confederate Flags, stealing paintings, going into office and propping up their feet sitting behind a desk, occupying the Senate chair etc. ...Bear Spray, helmets and body armor LOL. Did they show up with Fire Arms, Clubs, Knifes and other weapons? Nope not at all.

I guess your idea of a well planned and well organized event is way different than mine and suspect most peoples.

What has got the Left so upset is that after months and months of Radical Left BLMer's Rioting, Looting , taking over blocks of cities and laying siege to federal property with the full support and consent of the Leftist in control, who watched from a safe distance .....well they got a dose of their own medicine when the Radical right who clearly and naturally felt emboldened from the months of riots that where fully supported by the Dem's decided to one up them and took their actions to the front door of those Leftist at the capital. I'm sure it was a scary moment because it was no longer the rabble or peasants in poor or middle class neighborhoods being effected. It was them......

While it was a idiotic and disgusting display that must and should be condemned, it was without a doubt the Natural outcome of the Lawlessness and contempt for the Law that had prevailed for the prior 6 months with the support from the Democratic side. If Leaders and Lawmakers have no respect for the law and support lawless action then eventually the contempt for the law will take root among the populace.

I find it so ironic that the left paints two different narratives.......Most BLM protestors where peaceful and that a few rioters got out of control......Jan 6th was a full blown well planned insurrection with everyone in attendance following marching orders from Orange man bad......

Last edited:
Then what were there for with their helmets, body armor and bear spray on hand?

Dude. I have no doubt that some of those groups had some sort of plan to wreak havoc. I'm saying that I very much doubt there was a coherent plan orchestrated by a guy who can barely form a sentence without his thoughts wandering to another topic.

They weren't just after the leftists, they were hollering "hang Mike Pence" and had they got inside the room where all the dems and pubs were trying to do their job they wouldn't have cared much who they did damage to. Not to mention the wives and children of many of them we're in the building. There were many high ranking pubs that had a hissy fit right after that happened but later fell back in line with the orange man and are now towing the mark at every turn. Lindsey Graham said that night "Count me out, I'm done!" Look at him now.

I don’t disagree that the hardcore radicals where hellbent but that was a small small percentage and clearly helmets and bear spray wasn’t going to beat capital police heavy firearms and their trained tactics. If it was near as bad as the MSM portrayed and you believe it to be then lethal force would of been taken in short order and justified.

Again there are a few Trump radicals but they have no institutional power or control and they got arrested and punished and exposed as the fringe.
The left is now entrenched and institutionalized in the gov., and Wields massive control with its propaganda wing of CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC,CBS,NPR,NYTimes,LA Times,Wash.Post,Yahoo,vox,and googles empire. Then you have Fox the lone propaganda voice for the right.
Be nice if there was a middle ground.

Last edited:
I don’t disagree that the hardcore radicals where hellbent but that was a small small percentage and clearly helmets and bear spray wasn’t going to beat capital police heavy firearms and their trained tactics. If it was near as bad as the MSM portrayed and you believe it to be then lethal force would of been taken in short order and justified.

Again there are a few Trump radicals but they have no institutional power or control and they got arrested and punished and exposed as the fringe.
The left is now entrenched and institutionalized in the gov., and Wields massive control with its propaganda wing of CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC,CBS,NPR,NYTimes,LA Times,Wash.Post,Yahoo,vox,and googles empire. Then you have Fox the lone propaganda voice for the right.
Be nice if there was a middle ground.
From what I saw on live TV they were overwhelming the police rather quickly and using anything they could find or break loose to beat them with out on the steps. Maybe you didn't see the crowd backing the policeman up the stairs inside the building. Luckily he saw the doors to the chamber open and drew them away from it while everybody at home was thinking he was a coward afraid to do his job. He would have had NO chance against the number of people coming at him. Can you imagine what they would have done to him if he pulled his weapon and fired a shot? I just saw tonight what Bannon said on his podcast the day before. He said all hell is gonna break loose tomorrow! And you think there was no coordination from anyone?

small percentage, my butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was thousands at the rally ......thousands did not participate. If it was a large percentage then the capital would of been over ran and Lethal force would of had to have been used.

From what I saw on live TV they were overwhelming the police rather quickly and using anything they could find or break loose to beat them with out on the steps. Maybe you didn't see the crowd backing the policeman up the stairs inside the building. Luckily he saw the doors to the chamber open and drew them away from it while everybody at home was thinking he was a coward afraid to do his job. He would have had NO chance against the number of people coming at him. Can you imagine what they would have done to him if he pulled his weapon and fired a shot? I just saw tonight what Bannon said on his podcast the day before. He said all hell is gonna break loose tomorrow! And you think there was no coordination from anyone?
If he had fired....the crowd would of stopped and retreated...that is human nature for most people. I didn't think he was a coward. Just someone who didn't think killing a bunch of Rubber Heads was the right course of action and in this day and age he might of been the one up on charges. I'd of had no issue if he had shot them. Don't play stupid games if you don't want to win stupid prizes.

If he had fired....the crowd would of stopped and retreated...that is human nature for most people. I didn't think he was a coward. Just someone who didn't think killing a bunch of Rubber Heads was the right course of action and in this day and age he might of been the one up on charges. I'd of had no issue if he had shot them. Don't play stupid games if you don't want to win stupid prizes.
I doubt that crowd would have retreated, they didn't when the woman was shot crawling through the window. They did however let her go first. :oops:

You did watch the video right? The officer shot from a advantage position and there was others in front of her and they quickly moved back from the glass widowed doors. If the tactical team would of opened fire it would of been a justified slaughter and a even faster retreat..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT