Last edited:
1 = Marionville

2 = Lamar

3 = Seneca

4 = Kearney

5 = Cardinal Ritter

6 = Liberty North

Archie, the Winds
White Squirrels (and decent peach orchard)
Lamar, the Brotherhood
Seneca, another Big 8 W
Kearney, James Gang returns
Ritter, but please make me wrong, RepMo
Liberty North…

8 person- Archie by 21
0.5 Marionville by 27
Class 1-2 Lamar by 28
Class 3 Seneca by 4
Class 4 Kearney by 6
Class 5 Ritter by 14
Class 6 Liberty North by 28

STAMP IT

8-man: Worth County 68 - Archie 52

Class 1: Marionville 35 - North Platte 14

Class 2: Lamar 42 - Valle Catholic 21

Class 3: Park Hills Central 42 - Seneca 35

Class 4: Kearney 35 - Hillsboro 28

Class 5: Cardinal Ritter 42 - Republic 17

Class 6: Liberty North 35 - CBC 32

Had to edit and add in my 8 man pick.
We knows who wins, don’ts we, Precious?

8-Man: Archie
C1: Marionville
C2: Lamar
C3: Seneca
C4: Kearney
C5: Ritter
C6: Liberty North

Reactions: thetophat2021

8 man-Archie
.5 -WhiteSquirrels
2- Valle
3-PHC
4-HIllsboro
5-CR
6-CBC

Reactions: Wsquirrel15
Archie should be class 1 with that roster. So I’ll be cheering for Worth. But Archie has class 1-2 depth. So Archie
1 Marionville
2 Lamar
3 Seneca
4 Hillsboro
5 CR
6 Liberty North

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
8-man Archie
C1 MARIONVILLE
C2 LAMAR
C3 PARK HILLS
C4 HILLSBORO
C5 CARDINAL RITTER
C6 CBC

Archie, with the little 8-man knowledge I have.
Marionville, the actual Class 1 championship was 2 weeks ago.
Lamar, on a mission against a familiar foe.
Seneca, looking like an absolute buzz saw right now.
Kearney and the hot moms.
Ritter, by however much they want. But congrats to RepMo also, heck of a year for them and representing the COC well.
Liberty North, CBC has squeaked out a lot of close ones this post season.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Archie should be class 1 with that roster. So I’ll be cheering for Worth. But Archie has class 1-2 depth. So Archie
Archie’s enrollment numbers still easily qualify them for 8-man. As for their football numbers, good for them. They were able to get a lot of kids out. Yet they only have one more student, according to MSHSAA numbers, than Jasper, who had about the worst year possible in 8-man.

Reactions: Mo8ManFootball
Archie’s enrollment numbers still easily qualify them for 8-man. As for their football numbers, good for them. They were able to get a lot of kids out. Yet they only have one more student, according to MSHSAA numbers, than Jasper, who had about the worst year possible in 8-man.
Play class 1. So you have competition. Archie doesn’t belong in 8-man.

Play class 1. So you have competition. Archie doesn’t belong in 8-man.
Sounds like they’ll have competition later this week if everyone is correct on Worth County not being a piece of cake for them. While I see your point on them being a potentially competitive Class 1 program this year, there’s a history of schools with these type of enrollment numbers getting in turmoil with traditionally scheduled schools by constantly switching back and forth between 8-man and 11-man when the competition is there or not. Greenfield most likely lost its conference affiliation because of this. It’s best to stay on one side of the fence or the other, especially with that type of enrollment.

Sounds like they’ll have competition later this week if everyone is correct on Worth County not being a piece of cake for them. While I see your point on them being a potentially competitive Class 1 program this year, there’s a history of schools with these type of enrollment numbers getting in turmoil with traditionally scheduled schools by constantly switching back and forth between 8-man and 11-man when the competition is there or not. Greenfield most likely lost its conference affiliation because of this. It’s best to stay on one side of the fence or the other, especially with that type of enrollment.
I’m sure that’s a problem

Reactions: Baldguy
giphy.gif
Ok, they are fine then I guess. Just way too many kids playing to be 8 man. 6 man and 8 man are for schools barely hanging onto a football program.

Reactions: 503_Maple
The only two school's from the former 11-man WEMO Conference still playing 11-man are Cass-Midway and Adrian. They joined the newly reformed West Central Conference. The majority of the WEMO teams chose to play 8-man football.

The only two school's from the former 11-man WEMO Conference still playing 11-man are Cass-Midway and Adrian. They joined the newly reformed West Central Conference. The majority of the WEMO teams chose to play 8-man football.
Adrian is leaving that conference. Going independent in football.

Adrian is leaving that conference. Going independent in football.
The Ozark Highland Conference would make sense for Adrian geographically, and it would even up that conference in football at 6 teams. (Sherwood, Butler, El Dorado Springs, Warsaw, and Buffalo.) They would be a football only participant. WEMO in all other sports.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT