ADVERTISEMENT

So Fani can stay in Ga Case

But only if lover boy steps down.

Time to charge both of those people for telling lies while under oath
rare-reeeeee.png

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
The people blowing a gasket over Fani Willis’ appearance of impropriety for having an office relationship with Nathan Wade - have no problem with Clarence Thomas’ appearance of impropriety for deciding if Trump has immunity in attempting a coup that Ginni Thomas helped plan.

Clarence hasn’t recused himself from case after case when they involved parties that paid hundreds of thousands for his vacations and flights on private jets and his RV. That’s A-ok.

But no GOP rep or voter will even sincerely address Clarence Thomas. I want to understand why his “improprieties” are ok.

I love X. It's instant truth based in reality. No censorship filter from Pravda.

Pravda is the official organ of the Communist Party of the USSR., and is not to be confused with "Izvestia," the organ of the Soviet Government. "Pravda" means "truth," and "Izvestia" means "news." Pravda was started in 1912, with the encouragement of Stalin & Lenin.
She is correct in asking for the actual crime.
Saying he committed RICO isn’t telling what he did illegally.

I love X. It's instant truth based in reality. No censorship filter from Pravda.

Pravda is the official organ of the Communist Party of the USSR., and is not to be confused with "Izvestia," the organ of the Soviet Government. "Pravda" means "truth," and "Izvestia" means "news." Pravda was started in 1912, with the encouragement of Stalin & Lenin.
You don't understand what RICO is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT