ADVERTISEMENT

Damn Details get you every time

No, it really isn't! That is just like everything else Trump has ruined.
So you actually think Donald Trump is responsible for peoples conduct at a local caucus????

You people need to get a grip on reality. Most local grass roots people are just tired of the politicians running the country, and Trump is everything they are not , so they support him.

So you actually think Donald Trump is responsible for peoples conduct at a local caucus????

You people need to get a grip on reality. Most local grass roots people are just tired of the politicians running the country, and Trump is everything they are not , so they support him.
No, I think his lack of respect for morality and decency has emboldened others to be classless, and disrespectful. Case in point!

liar, thief, bankrupt blow hard, sounds like a typical politician to me.

Trump is an international businessman. Travel the world and "Trump" is on buildings in major cities all over the world. He probably made $1.6 billion in OUTSIDE REVENUE off of his businesses and real estate holdings I am sure.

Unlike the Obamas and Clintons he was wealthy and known worldwide before he moved into the white house

He contributed his presidential salary to charity, the man didnt make a dime off of being president.
The man has gone bankrupt around 5 times. Yeah easy to be rich when you can wipe out debt like the rich do.

Is he donating his presidential pension? He Makes $230,000 a year, no word on if he is donating that? During Trump’s presidency his company raked in at least $2.5 million in taxpayer money and $5.6 million in campaign funds during his presidency.

And why not donate that salary, he visited his own hotels 500 times charging us the tax payers $10.1 million, way more than a presidential salary and more income than many of his hotels combined. So not like he didn't make money off being president.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT