ADVERTISEMENT

Thayer vs Willow Springs

ChaoticFanatic

Mar 12, 2009
THE OZARKS
Going to be an interesting game.

A video interview was released recently with members of the Thayer boys basketball team saying there was no competition for them in their district and they were going to run through.

I’ve heard rumblings that the boys in question that were running their mouths are supposedly under investigation for potential felony charges.
IF that’s true, I wonder how the school is allowing them to play?
Again, haven’t seen anything about it in the news but I have heard from multiple people over the last month about this.
I’m surprised there isn’t a MSHSAA rule against this, or maybe since charges haven’t been filed(yet) the they’re just trying to sweep it under the rug for now.

Again, nothing has been confirmed in the press from what I can tell.

I believe the MSHSAA rule on suspension for criminal activity doesn’t start until a player has been charged. Rumors about someone being engaged in criminal activity should be taken with a grain of salt.

Reactions: da bears 25
The video is one of the stupider things I have seen in awhile and definitely not like a normal Pitts team.

The supposed felony issue you are referring to was dropped awhile back and was nothing but a made up story. Teenage drama

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT