ADVERTISEMENT

Northland Schools?

HC kid - 0 carries Top RB 13 carries.

Raytown South 205 Yards rushing. 7.3 per carry. 137 yards passing. 12/21. 1 TD and 3 INTs. The INTs killed them.

Ray South 342 total yards
Smithville 297
The team that got rolled by Grandview?
Where do you get these stats from? They always seem inflated against Smithville compared to what I read. I guess the only stat that matter is 41-21.

Where do you get these stats from? They always seem inflated against Smithville compared to what I read. I guess the only stat that matter is 41-21.
No idea how it will turn out but this November will not resemble 2022 at all. These, to me, are all overmatch games will be glad when they conclude.

The only stat I saw was 4 and 1. Four all-state athletes who didn't play. And one starting QB. BUT they will in November, bahaha.

I've never seen a bunch of mooks so excited about beating a third string JV quarterback and a team missing most of its top-shelf players. I guess you have to find hope in the little things. Enjoy Grandview.

Last edited:
This is my personal favorite quote from parents and "coaches" in the stands or sidelines. I laugh every single time. It is like yelling at a pitcher to "throw strikes."
There was a willard fan at the jv game last night yelling for the line to block after every play. I personally though it was better for webb if willards line didnt block so i was ok with it. 😀

Smithville is obviously saving for November..............

They obviously can't stop the run.
The running style is the main area where I see similarities. You are quite correct I still vivdly remember the 2012 Lee's Summit Broughton wildcat second half!

This year's unreal injury situation is likely why Minnick is very smartly doing that. Once the playoffs commence, though, I think he needs to ride this Emmons kid far as they can advance! I also really liked what I saw from the Rooney to Linthacum combo they were trying the deep balls that looked purely like practice/show plays and were just a tick off that will change provided both can stay healthy.

The BIG injury is the all conference Center. I saw Ruskin breaking through more than I expected defensively Friday gonna be extremely interested to see how they look Week 7 at Ray South now.

I've probably been hyper-critical of some things (imagine that LOL) hoping they clean up all those pens and turnovers because everything else is there for a run to CoMo I remain convinced!

After game 6, he is up to 77 carries for 8.9 yards per. About half of the top 20 on prepskc have over 120 carries.

Along with the dramatically updated personnel on defense. Assuming they are all available. Four that were never on the field in game 1.
Gonna keep droning on and on and on and on and on about wanting to see all these discipline issues (obvious pens and turnovers) go away i.e. play MATURE. This is why I have decided to forego traveling out of town this Friday especially since it seems Ray South did some things well vs. Smithville want to see how this post Homecoming game goes............

Nope. 29-13 was all that mattered. When Kearney’s varsity played, SV as expected had no answer. But congrats on the win against Kearney Lite in week 3. Conference Champs.

Another classic post showing a lot of my vanished critics. Wonder what their EXCUSES are? We will never know, because they have VANISHED>

Another classic post showing a lot of my vanished critics. Wonder what their EXCUSES are? We will never know, because they have VANISHED>
200w.gif

Yep, the Northland was down...

Class 4 State Champs, Kearney
Class 6 State Champs, Liberty North

Smithville 9-2
Platte County 9-3
Liberty 7-4
St. Pius 12-3
Oak Park 11-1

Terrible year for the Northland...

Donald Duck Lol GIF

Last edited: