ADVERTISEMENT

NMCC at Sikeston (Feb 13 ultra showdown)

Will this be streamed? Where can we find it 3R?
I don't know and my wife couldn't find anything on their school site about that. I watched the P.B. game there the other night but it was the guy that does all the P.B. games streaming it. She said something called acorp does a lot of games and has done some NMCC games so you might find something there. Hard to believe as good as they are that someone from Sikeston isn't doing their games but she said there is nothing on their face book page yet. Maybe closer to that game something will show up. If we see something on it I'll post here again.

Sikeston Schools streams all of their home games on YouTube. Just type in SPS TV Sikeston High School. The link will be put up Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:
NMCC's only loss this year was in the SEMO Conference Tournament Championship to Sikeston 70-72. There were 6 or 7 technical fouls called in that game. They are bitter rivals!!! I believe Sikeston is quite a bit better than NMCC with a lot more depth, but all bets are off tonight because NMCC will be fired up!!!

This is Sikeston High Stream

This will have a more neutral play by play. Aycorp Sports

Reactions: thetophat2021
NMCC's only loss this year was in the SEMO Conference Tournament Championship to Sikeston 70-72. There were 6 or 7 technical fouls called in that game. They are bitter rivals!!! I believe Sikeston is quite a bit better than NMCC with a lot more depth, but all bets are off tonight because NMCC will be fired up!!!

This is Sikeston High Stream

This will have a more neutral play by play. Aycorp Sports
I am very grateful and 100 percent tuning in tonight!

Reactions: Moleebo
Sikeston 90, NMCC 76 final. WOW what a performance. Both are what their records say they are......................only concern I would have is NMCC depth but they are C3 likely not a concern given how they run the floor and shoot.

Had Sikeston not gotten a smidge out of sorts offensively early-mid 4th this would really have been out of hand. That is as deep and athletic a team as I have seen to date including several top C6 ones!

MBCA has these two exactly right, folks. #1 in their respective classes.

Reactions: da bears 25
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT