ADVERTISEMENT

Nixa at Webb City ...

If Nixa didn’t miss a PAT, the mercy clock would be running.

Well, I predicted 41-14 and I got 55-21. Pretty much on par. WC played a tough first half but Nixa just too big and too tough over 4 quarters. The Eagles will cruise to yet another COC title. Their offense is legit.

Stamp it.

That probably went over well with the home Webb crowd that was I’m sure already worked up.
Where I was sitting not much was said. He pointed right at a camera as he ran by it during the return.

How good was Nixa's collegiate size offensive line?
I thought they were very good. Nixa ran to the left a lot behind Cantwell. He pushed his man downfield 10 yards or more several times. They were also very successful right up the middle. At times, they would move Mayes from the right side and line him up beside Cantwell. When they did that, Rebura would get several yards. I enjoyed watching the line play.

You're an idiot. I'm a realist, has nothing to do with misery. Webb almost always decides to play the best game of their season (up to that point) against the Tigers...Been watching it for decades.
Alright, we’ll see this year then. But you consistently hate on Carthage, it’s comical. Be miserable somewhere else.

Alright, we’ll see this year then. But you consistently hate on Carthage, it’s comical. Be miserable somewhere else.
I can vouch that in Jasper County, even happy people hate on Carthage. Some of it does involves having to laugh at the town, they make it easy. Of course, it’s not necessarily because of football though, but autumn Friday nights do give added opportunity. Of course, their fans are irritating at their home games; can’t even zipper merge out of that poorly designed parking lot at Haffner Stadium and the high school. While frustrating at the moment, we chuckle about it later. As for Webb, we’ll see which course they take this year. They’ll either repeat a 2021-like performance, or they won’t. Life will go on either way, and as my Ag Teacher said in high school, Carthage will continue to be hysterical even more than historical.

Last edited:
Webb still probably goes 7-2 against their schedule.
Agreed. I’m not sure they’ll be the underdog against anyone else, but could see them dropping one more just because the margin against a few isn’t much. I’d say the first half against Nixa opened some eyes. A lot depends on the health of the QBs and RBs I’d assume.

Reactions: Arcola
Webb has no health. They start every game with more reserve crutches than footballls. Nixa sponsored by Waffle House....Webb sponsored by Freeman Orthopedic. Not a coincidence.

Webb has no health. They start every game with more reserve crutches than footballls. Nixa sponsored by Waffle House....Webb sponsored by Freeman Orthopedic. Not a coincidence.
Would think it’s a horrendous representation of Freeman, but maybe they’re profiting too much to be concerned. Hoping a speedy recovery for the downed.

Reactions: Veer_left
Surely there's enough on the roster to fill out a team.

The Cardinals are going to have to find a way to improve on Defense and specifically the line and to some degree the line backers. After getting blown off the ball against Lebanon, they were completely overmatched against Nixa. Nixa not only never punted, they never faced a fourth down and only had 3 third downs for the bulk of the game with another after the game was iced late in the 4th quarter. A potential 4th down was wiped out by a roughing the passer.

• Wow
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT