ADVERTISEMENT

Media Poll after Week 6

Indeed.
Joey might make another 15 usernames to match his new excuses.

You guys don't give the 'smaller' class teams enough credit.
If they have the depth, they can absolutely hang with some larger schools.
And small schools for sure can have better individual talent.
You said it best. IF small schools have the depth. EB does not (like most small schools). They have a few players that can play at any level, but not enough. There is a reason Valle Catholic struggles in post season in Class 3.

You said it best. IF small schools have the depth. EB does not (like most small schools). They have a few players that can play at any level, but not enough. There is a reason Valle Catholic struggles in post season in Class 3.
Evidently, kearny doesn't have the depth either.

I read that here on mosports.

Indeed.

I've been pretty quiet about the positive side of Kearney this year waiting for them to at least get reasonably healthy. KDogs would win this by 4-5 scores. IF they clean up the pens (already reducing turnovers but not clean enough just yet) they are a very serious threat to advance to Columbia this December 2.

Last edited:
No way EB beats Kearney. STAMP IT BOZO. You Niccompoop!
Thats like Bosko trying to chime in on Missouri football from Pennsylvania!
Okay you BOZO!!! Listen up! First thing, bozo and NINCOMPOOP are MY things!!! Get your OWN thing!!! Also, I dont chime in on MISSOURI football! I chime in on football in GENERAL!!! Things can apply to football in ANY state!! Same goes for my advice on a running a CLEAN booster club!!! Now DONT cross me!!!

Okay you BOZO!!! Listen up! First thing, bozo and NINCOMPOOP are MY things!!! Get your OWN thing!!! Also, I dont chime in on MISSOURI football! I chime in on football in GENERAL!!! Things can apply to football in ANY state!! Same goes for my advice on a running a CLEAN booster club!!! Now DONT cross me!!!
Careful all those caps you're gonna lose your voice!

58wsk6.jpg

Indeed.

Watched it happen in person 5 years ago yesterday. Monroe City @ Helias.

Show me the copyright Sheldon..!

I've been pretty quiet about the positive side of Kearney this year waiting for them to at least get reasonably healthy. KDogs would win this by 4-5 scores. IF they clean up the pens (already reducing turnovers but not clean enough just yet) they are a very serious threat to go to Columbia this December 1.
Do you have Kearney beating Savannah by 4-5 scores in the probable semi-final game?

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
This thread kept getting better and more hilarious. Ultimately culminating in this glorious meme. I have not laughed this hard in quite some time. Amazing work here, Veer! Get yourself to Ampipe NOW!! A free meal and unlimited drinks for you!
Heard someone got kicked out of the Joplin “Golden Corral” last evening. For eating too much. Was that you bozo? They described a quad chin gentleman with a very tight shirt that rode up and balding on his head. Sounds like you.

Heard someone got kicked out of the Joplin “Golden Corral” last evening. For eating too much. Was that you bozo? They described a quad chin gentleman with a very tight shirt that rode up and balding on his head. Sounds like you.
Easy there, 503_Maple. It is WELL documented that I live in PA!!! NOT MISSOURI!!! I've never even BEEN to MO!!! I have also been VERY vocal that I do NOT like Golden Corral! NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT