ADVERTISEMENT

Its Friday what game you watching

I'm watching Liberty @ Staley.
Liberty on 4 game win streak but all 4 wins have been close
How'd they look in person?

Staley having their worst start in recent memory, but has played every game close on scoreboard
How'd they look and whats going on with them ?

Staley having their worst start in recent memory, but has played every game close on scoreboard
Staley is suffering from NKCSD redistricting which has sent many of those top kids they were getting back over to Oak Park. Liberty's OT loss to Lee's Summit West looks a whole lot better now. West and North getting ready to face off Week 8 could be much better than pre-season would have indicated.

Reactions: FishOutofWater6
Staley is suffering from NKCSD redistricting which has sent many of those top kids they were getting back over to Oak Park. Liberty's OT loss to Lee's Summit West looks a whole lot better now. West and North getting ready to face off Week 8 could be much better than pre-season would have indicated.
Both Staley and Oak Park would really benefit by moving back to class 5. Supposedly there is a fifth high school in the works for 2025. It appears to me that proposed location would most directly effect Staley. Irregardless, for now it appears that Staley does not have the talent they have had in the past.

Blair Oaks vs. Mill Valley would be must see. Probably would be an 8-man like score. Knew Seaman would not be competitive.
Seaman wasn't a bad team though. They had some really good skill players and were solid on their lines. If we were to compare them to other Class 3 schools in the state of Missouri, I feel like they would be a top 6 or 7 team. I've been able to find some film on each of the top teams in Class 3 except for Ava, and I feel like Seaman would give most of them a good game. I would rate them a little behind Seneca, Maryville, St. Pius and a healthy Park Hills Central. Even with Mount Vernon and better than Centralia, Odessa, Moberly and Southern Boone. Understand I haven't seen all these teams play every single game this year, just one or two. This is just my opinion based on what I've seen.

It's just right now the Blair Oaks' offense is flat rolling, to the point where they score every possession unless they turn the ball over which isn't too often. The front 7 on defense is very good, and teams are having a hard time running on them, or not being able to at all. They just need to get a little better in the secondary, though second quarter and on last night they played pretty well. That and Blair Oaks made some adjustments on defense and showed some different looks for Seaman.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Tophat coming with the top dollar information

• Haha
Reactions: thetophat2021
Seaman wasn't a bad team though. They had some really good skill players and were solid on their lines. If we were to compare them to other Class 3 schools in the state of Missouri, I feel like they would be a top 6 or 7 team. I've been able to find some film on each of the top teams in Class 3 except for Ava, and I feel like Seaman would give most of them a good game. I would rate them a little behind Seneca, Maryville, St. Pius and a healthy Park Hills Central. Even with Mount Vernon and better than Centralia, Odessa, Moberly and Southern Boone. Understand I haven't seen all these teams play every single game this year, just one or two. This is just my opinion based on what I've seen.

It's just right now the Blair Oaks' offense is flat rolling, to the point where they score every possession unless they turn the ball over which isn't too often. The front 7 on defense is very good, and teams are having a hard time running on them, or not being able to at all. They just need to get a little better in the secondary, though second quarter and on last night they played pretty well. That and Blair Oaks made some adjustments on defense and showed some different looks for Seaman.
Agree Blair is like the Webbies during their years long 2010s title run. They hardly knew some of those years what punting was.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE

I think Liberty is young. They still have a confused identity on O, but their defense is young and getting better. In classic style though they have some maturity issues. Liberty will be a better force next season.

If they had a clue at QB or play calling I'd say Liberty would be mighty scary! The lack of O makes their good defense stay on the field too long.

Reactions: FishOutofWater6
I think Liberty is young. They still have a confused identity on O, but their defense is young and getting better. In classic style though they have some maturity issues. Liberty will be a better force next season.

If they had a clue at QB or play calling I'd say Liberty would be mighty scary! The lack of O makes their good defense stay on the field too long.
Weeks later and after a few more games, this rings so true

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT