ADVERTISEMENT

Time to attend Friday night and Saturday afternoon!

Easy there, @cardsfan200306. I am NOT the Mox. THAT is how the Mox gets his action. NOT ME!!

So what is it!? Am I divorced or do I have a wife to cheat on?? You MoSports nincompoops need to make up your minds. Also, how is eating burgers and fries cheating on your diet when that is ALREADY YOUR DIET!? NICE TRY!!!
She put you on a diet, everyone knows that. You eat before you go home. Typically the Braum’s bag of burgers. Maybe you are feeling frisky and get two bags. Don’t get me started on your wife. You cheat on her with anyone giving you eye contact. It’s not just women either.

The Mox likes 5 guys!
misguidedthunderousdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

thumbs-up-vandermeme.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
She put you on a diet, everyone knows that. You eat before you go home. Typically the Braum’s bag of burgers. Maybe you are feeling frisky and get two bags. Don’t get me started on your wife. You cheat on her with anyone giving you eye contact. It’s not just women either.
There it is, MoSports! Bang the gavel! I DO have a wife still.

Let's do it. You can see the hand that got to shake Tims hand 2 years ago

When we fly out to San Diego once we unload the jet everyone has to go to In-and-out has to be the first stop. However to me they are good but, I have had better burgers in a dive bar.

This a long time throwback story for me.

after basic training, was flying into San Fran for the next stop in training with others. Awesome USO there by the way.

We then get on a bus that’s going to take us all down to Presidio of Monterey.
On the way, bus driver pulls into an In n Out.

We all consumed our food in 5-6 minutes and within 3 minutes we’re all dying in a single file line for the one man sh!tter in the back of the joint.

after basic training, was flying into San Fran for the next stop in training with others. Awesome USO there by the way.

We all consumed our food in 5-6 minutes and within 3 minutes we’re all dying in a single file line for the one man sh!tter in the back of the joint.
Thanks for sharing................

• Haha
Reactions: ChaoticFanatic

So you went to In N Out and it went in and out.

Friday night - planning to go to Webb
Saturday afternoon - planning to go to Lamar

Then next Saturday will be the Mac County at Nevada game.

Then on to Columbia to watch that winner, Marionville, Lamar, Seneca, Webb and Nixa all play in their state championship games.

Friday night - planning to go to Webb
Saturday afternoon - planning to go to Lamar

Then next Saturday will be the Mac County at Nevada game.

Then on to Columbia to watch that winner, Marionville, Lamar, Seneca, Webb and Nixa all play in their state championship games.
I see what you did there, you forgot Nevada in their state championship game! :cool: 😂

Where can I watch this documentary? I also thought the doc guys were actual doctors for like my 1st 5 years here.
Currently, I believe MY documentary is available for rent on Prime Video. Maybe on a few other streamers. It is available for purchase! On Blu-Ray as well!!! If you buy a copy, I would be happy to sign it!
It’s called “All The Right Moves” (it’s a classic!)

Why doesn’t Djordjevic post anymore? (the OG doc guy!)
You're darn right it's a classic! One of the BEST sports documentaries!! Stef posted awhile back about moving and no longer needing to post. I will try to find it. Many Doc Guys have moved on over the years. SOMETIMES a new face will show up but typically never sticks around. I guess this is where we mention missing the "good ole days"?

Currently, I believe MY documentary is available for rent on Prime Video. Maybe on a few other streamers. It is available for purchase! On Blu-Ray as well!!! If you buy a copy, I would be happy to sign it!

You're darn right it's a classic! One of the BEST sports documentaries!! Stef posted awhile back about moving and no longer needing to post. I will try to find it. Many Doc Guys have moved on over the years. SOMETIMES a new face will show up but typically never sticks around. I guess this is where we mention missing the "good ole days"?
giphy.gif

Pacific kept with Hillsboro to the end. I believe they finished the season 7-6 and with a district title and most of their losses were pretty close this year.
This was year 4 under Coach Day for the Indians.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT