ADVERTISEMENT

Its Friday what game you watching

I will be in Windsor watching the Hounds and Tipton Cardinals. I will also be watching East Buchanan at West Platte on my phone.
I noticed Windsor had a peppery player wearing a boot on the sideline when they played Midway. Hope he recovers. I like the way he plays.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
A little earlier than normal but I'm in the middle of a 16hr Brisket smoke so why not.

I'll be in Grain Valley for Senior night where I'm expecting a turbo clock against Belton unless they are much improved.

How about you?
Check in likely for one half Kearney hosting Ruskin it is homecoming but I am gonna stay over on the visitor side (better view).............

I will be at BO as they face Topeka Seamen, I will be following the rest of games across the state from bluemonkeyonline.com and twitter so I can keep up with scorestream reporting (Typical Friday for me)

The "Pasture of Pain" at Brahma Stadium at my alma mater, Bellville Texas, to play Columbia. It will be a painful blowout. I drove here last night.

Making the trek down the Will Rogers Turnpike to watch College Heights take on Welch, OK. Anyone else get to pass through a toll booth on the way to their respective high school contest? Maybe the folks taking admission at the gate will reimburse me for travel expense?
Safe travels everyone, looks to be a beautiful evening for Friday night lights.

I will be at BO as they face Topeka Seamen, I will be following the rest of games across the state from bluemonkeyonline.com and twitter so I can keep up with scorestream reporting (Typical Friday for me)
That may not be pretty. If BO wants a KC metro KS good game I'd recommend hitting up Mill Valley or DeSoto (same district used to live in it both schools and FB programs are excellent, MV sometimes being stellar).

Walnut Heights @ Ampipe
giphy.gif

A little earlier than normal but I'm in the middle of a 16hr Brisket smoke so why not.
You had me at brisket smoke...I'll be at cardsfan200306's house eating the brisky while he's at the game! Leave something iced down in a cooler for me too, if you don't mind.

Or I'll be at HOCO in Ozark. The Tigers will win tonight! (worst joke ever)

You had me at brisket smoke...I'll be at cardsfan200306's house eating the brisky while he's at the game! Leave something iced down in a cooler for me too, if you don't mind.

Or I'll be at HOCO in Ozark. The Tigers will win tonight! (worst joke ever)
The smoke ring on this one was incredible.

• Wow
Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT