ADVERTISEMENT

If you were the King of MSHSAA, what would you do different?

8.Finally i make bosko the president of Mshsaa and Kearney Moms as his secretary’s
WHOA HOOOOOO!!!! BOSKO LIKEY!!!!! I am THE man for that job. You make me the president of MSHSAA, I PROMISE that we would ALL make A LOT of money!! All legally, of course.
Better yet, the Bosko Clown of the Year Award. The MSHSAA award for the biggest jacktard on MoRivals giving unsolicited advice on how to fix all the problems with MSHSAA.

Again, this is a PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGE!! Also, @HomeyR is ALWAYS the clown of the year! NICE TRY!!

Playing to my strengths!
judge-judy-idiot-gif.gif

Most of these ideas are worse than what MSHSAA currently does.
Which ones?
I like the softball in one season, what other sports in Missouri crown a state winner in two separate season in the same sport? So watered down, pick a dang season and be done with it or don't crown a champion in both.
Also take away Baseball in two season if the school enrollment is over 100 kids... There is 8-man football give your kids another dang sport.

Which ones?
I like the softball in one season, what other sports in Missouri crown a state winner in two separate season in the same sport? So watered down, pick a dang season and be done with it or don't crown a champion in both.
Also take away Baseball in two season if the school enrollment is over 100 kids... There is 8-man football give your kids another dang sport.
tommy-boy-david-spade.gif

I like all of this. On #1, I piddled around with this idea several years ago. Might have to do something with MU because of the cost, but can you imagine a well-designed indoor football stadium that seats 15,000, and can be used for soccer, baseball, basketball, etc state championships and final fours? State of the art, modern, great site lines, locker rooms, etc.?

Elect me your next king, and I will build this for you, the people!
I thought JCPS got it wrong when they didn't do this. When they added seating at CCHS and built the soccer and baseball fields at JCHS, they probably exceeded 60 million in the 2 projects. I know the Kibbie Dome in Idaho isn't State of the Art, but it seats 16,000 and has a rough estimate of 43 million to build in 2022, according to Wikipedia. They could've turned Adkins stadium into their soccer field, they already had a nice baseball stadium that I believe the city lets them use for free and then could've shared a dome stadium between the two high schools with the possibility of hosting multiple events. Is it true MSHSAA pays MU $250,000 a year to host the football championships there? Does JCHS get paid by MSHSAA to host the Track Championships?

1. Split championships into public and private
2. Football go back to back to 5 classes.
3. Shorten basketball season by 2 weeks.
4. Increase officials pay
5. Always have a cash option when having online only ticket sales.
Throwing a new idea out there

If you “upset” a higher-ranked seed in the postseason, you get to host the next game. Just a cool little reward and could create more parity

1. Offer a $50 online package... you get all the postseason games for that sport...
2. Reseed football after districts (use the point system, travel would probably be less than districts)
3. Hire an assistant king who would be honest with me when something is a bad idea... probably Veer
4. Move boys golf to the fall and girls to the spring... no reason you have girls tennis and golf in the fall and boys golf and tennis in the spring.
5. Give Pembroke Hill back their state basketball titles from the mid 90s (the stuff they got busted for would be ignored compared to some of the shady crap going on now... plus those trophies are displayed in the MSHSAA office as almost a way to show off)
Both boys and girls golf should be in the fall. Golfing weather is still nice.

For boys’ spring golf, the weather starts to warm up and the greens for these little local golf courses start to green up and get in good shape right after the regular schedule ends and just about district/sectionals/state golf tourney time.

Both boys and girls golf should be in the fall. Golfing weather is still nice.

For boys’ spring golf, the weather starts to warm up and the greens for these little local golf courses start to green up and get in good shape right after the regular schedule ends and just about district/sectionals/state golf tourney time.
If we are being honest, they should start basketball in January, have it go through mid April, then have spring sports be Mid-April to early June when weather doesnt suck.

First, Fire All the Clowns at MSHSAA, then replace them with All of us on here.

Move Valle to Class 4

Banned Cross Country for Good, Most Boring High School sports I have watch lol Btw Anybody got Kearney Cross Country Times?

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
First, Fire All the Clowns at MSHSAA, then replace them with All of us on here.

Move Valle to Class 4

Banned Cross Country for Good, Most Boring High School sports I have watch lol Btw Anybody got Kearney Cross Country Times?

Don't make fun of running sports. The 1930 Hannibal State Track Championship is only one of two state championships the school has ever won in ANY sport. Well, 1990 Volleyball came through. Perhaps the new chairman could rescind and redact the record books, and remove that 1930 championship from the books? We are going on 100 years here--soon

Don't make fun of running sports. The 1930 Hannibal State Track Championship is only one of two state championships the school has ever won in ANY sport. Well, 1990 Volleyball came through. Perhaps the new chairman could rescind and redact the record books, and remove that 1930 championship from the books? We are going on 100 years here--soon
Unbelievable, almost 100 years since a boys team from Hannibal has won a state championship.

Sir, I wasn’t it was just a joke, Cross Country is a entertaining sport. Btw watch out for the creek at the Centralia golf course if any sees a cross country there lol.

Btw about these Kearney track times in 1930?

Sir, I wasn’t it was just a joke, Cross Country is a entertaining sport. Btw watch out for the creek at the Centralia golf course if any sees a cross country there lol.

Don't keep track of times. Just State Titles. 4 in Cross County and 2 in Track.

Just look back the last three years:
The lowest place for the boys has been 3rd at state. The girls won it last year. Third the year before.

Move Hannibal to class .5 for football since there are fewer schools they would have a better chance for another state championship! Not fair that they only have two!!!

Move Hannibal to class .5 for football since there are fewer schools they would have a better chance for another state championship! Not fair that they only have two!!!
Before you say that go look at all the schools that’s has either 0 or 1 Championships in all sports Male/Female not including Individual Champions. I just done Football schools, I do the rest later

Class 6
Francis Howell Central 0
Seckman 0

Class 5
Belton 0
Capital City- 0 Newer School
Fort Zumwalt East 0
Fort Zumwalt North 0
Liberty (Wentzville) 0
North Point- 0 Newer School

Class 4
Carl Junction 0
Jennings 0
Southeast 0
Union 0
Van Horn 0

Class 3
Ava 0
Bayless 0
Clever 0
Doniphan 0
Fredericktown 0
Macon 0- Hey Cards looks like Hannibal got more Championships than Macon
Principia 0
Reed Springs 0

Class 2
Carrollton 0
East Prairie 0
Grandview (Hillsboro) 0
Kipp Legacy 0
Lafayette County 0
Mark Twain- O A Big Fat 0 on my former Alumni
North Callaway 0
St Micheal the Archangel 0

Class 1
Crest Ridge- 0
Fayette- 0
Pierce City- 0
Scotland County- 0

Hannibal was also the state Class B champion in Indoor track in 1930. Indoor track was a MSHSAA team sport from 1930-1972.
The Carrollton girls just won the C2 Softball championship. They were also the 1925 State Class B track champions in the last year before MSHSAA took it over.

Last edited:
Before you say that go look at all the schools that’s has either 0 or 1 Championships in all sports Male/Female not including Individual Champions. I just done Football schools, I do the rest later

Class 6
Francis Howell Central 0
Seckman 0

Class 5
Belton 0
Capital City- 0 Newer School
Fort Zumwalt East 0
Fort Zumwalt North 0
Liberty (Wentzville) 0
North Point- 0 Newer School

Class 4
Carl Junction 0
Jennings 0
Southeast 0
Union 0
Van Horn 0

Class 3
Ava 0
Bayless 0
Clever 0
Doniphan 0
Fredericktown 0
Macon 0- Hey Cards looks like Hannibal got more Championships than Macon
Principia 0
Reed Springs 0

Class 2
Carrollton 0
East Prairie 0
Grandview (Hillsboro) 0
Kipp Legacy 0
Lafayette County 0
Mark Twain- O A Big Fat 0 on my former Alumni
North Callaway 0
St Micheal the Archangel 0

Class 1
Crest Ridge- 0
Fayette- 0
Pierce City- 0
Scotland County- 0
I am not “looking”. I am only listening.

Does Samuel Clemens still hold the Hannibal school record time for the one mile run? That guy was fast, especially when he spoke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT