ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Changes 21

Minnick to Kearney?…
this-isnt-news-old-news.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Does anyone know what happened at Aurora? I heard it was pretty much a done deal and now the job has been reposted.

Strange doings at Aurora. THey maybe in trouble there.

New coach at Thayer has been an assistant for 1 year? That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

I heard Aurora has offered the job to two different people. The first turned it down and the 2nd did not get approved by the board.

I heard Aurora has offered the job to two different people. The first turned it down and the 2nd did not get approved by the board.

They need a team like Bosko's QB club and booster club, that can get private jets and female entertainment in there, and bag a big name.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: BoosterBosko
That's interesting.

Maybe he'll recruit some of those Fort kids, you think Fort80?
Nobody is leaving Fort for a school in the ISD unless they don't want to put in the work that Fort coaches demand. Maybe Truman or Van Horn kids?
Good hire though. I hope he does well.

It is weird, some ADs will release kids to go to other public or private schools and others won't allow it at all.

It was part of the course I bought on Amazon, The Bosko Method: Everything you need to know to run a high school program and booster club, by Bosko.

Chapter 4. To successfully hire a new coach, many things need to be in place. (1) Transportation and (2) Quality enticing entertainment.

Haha...I even got an amended version he did a couple years ago, that included 'hot moms' for a welcoming committee. Nice touch, Mr. Bosko.

It was part of the course I bought on Amazon, The Bosko Method: Everything you need to know to run a high school program and booster club, by Bosko.

Chapter 4. To successfully hire a new coach, many things need to be in place. (1) Transportation and (2) Quality enticing entertainment.

Haha...I even got an amended version he did a couple years ago, that included 'hot moms' for a welcoming committee. Nice touch, Mr. Bosko.
Booster club president 101! Find ways to make passive income!

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT