ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Changes 21

Missouri Scoop on Twitter made it sound as if Kearney maybe went in a different direction than Minnick. Maybe the small school coach impressed? Webb from Maryville?

If Minnick isn't selected, I wonder where he turns to next.... Chrisman, LSW,
Sleepy Chris Rooney is coming out of retirement to be Kearney’s next head football coach. Who is going to replace him at his restaurant? The help wanted ad in the paper will ask for someone that can microwave barbecue. Go Cards must be eating that barbecue. Make America Great Again.

I don't even see that reply in this thread.. Only cuz MAGA replied, do I see anything.

I mentioned Webb, because apparently early on a few in the know said he may be interested.

Curious to see what the decision is.

Yeah, maybe instead of using CLOWN, he can just call MAGA. Most Annoying Gaybob Around.
oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

Yeah, maybe instead of using CLOWN, he can just call MAGA. Most Annoying Gaybob Around.
Sleepy Chris Rooney, do you realize all of Kearney can see the words you are using on here? You may want to watch yourself. I know a good slander lawyer. Did you use words like that in the classroom? On the football field? In your restaurant? The truth will be revealed about you Sleepy Chris Rooney. Make America Great Again.

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Sleepy Chris Rooney, do you realize all of Kearney can see the words you are using on here? You may want to watch yourself. I know a good slander lawyer. Did you use words like that in the classroom? On the football field? In your restaurant? The truth will be revealed about you Sleepy Chris Rooney. Make America Great Again.
Im glad you know a good slander lawyer because that wont do you ANY GOOD!! I think you need to look up the difference between slander and LIBEL! NICE TRY CLOWN!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
Im glad you know a good slander lawyer because that wont do you ANY GOOD!! I think you need to look up the difference between slander and LIBEL! NICE TRY CLOWN!!!

Hehehe... Well, an element of either slander or libel is that the words have to be untrue. And NOTHING I have said is untrue...this guy, MAGA is as gaybob AF. See you in court!

giphy.gif

Missouri Scoop on Twitter made it sound as if Kearney maybe went in a different direction than Minnick. Maybe the small school coach impressed? Webb from Maryville?

If Minnick isn't selected, I wonder where he turns to next.... Chrisman, LSW, PHS
Chrisman would be an interesting one given how he turned Raytown around so fast.

Couldn't help what the conference dealt but they have played Aquinas and BV West the past two seasons plus took on now C4 champ Smithville this past season so not really.

Well...I think their record is somewhat a reflection of their strength of schedule... 2021

Smithville #30 Strength of Schedule 11.2 (Boosted by title run.)
NKC #40 7.9
Kearney #55 5.1
Raytown #108 -2.8 (not a killer schedule this year, by any means.)

Last edited:
Cupboard is bare at Chrisman. Nothing coming from the middle school the last couple years. Truman will probably open up late as well.

Cupboard is bare at Chrisman. Nothing coming from the middle school the last couple years. Truman will probably open up late as well.
What makes you think that about the middle school?
Why would Truman open up?
Pugh going somewhere? Admin?

What makes you think that about the middle school?
Why would Truman open up?
Pugh going somewhere? Admin?
I think he might be in the running for the AD. If so I hope he gets it. Good guy that has stayed positive in light of being dealt some rough hands over the last 5 seasons.

Reactions: ugaboz
Well...I think their record is somewhat a reflection of their strength of schedule... 2021

Smithville #30 Strength of Schedule 11.2 (Boosted by title run.)
NKC #40 7.9
Kearney #55 5.1
Raytown #108 -2.8 (not a killer schedule this year, by any means.)
Does that count the game carney covid'd out of ?

BOOM!! Bosko dropping the truth bombs!!!

Reactions: BoosterBosko
I do recall an 18-16 2016 loss the Chiefs suffered in the playoffs.....
That one was different. KC did not have #15 under center plus they really should not have been favorites given the Steelers blew them away in the regular season. The angles, besides Big Ben's last hurrah, I am looking at are: Two and a half weeks ago the Chiefs caught the Steelers at the exact right time coming off a very tough, emotional win over now #1 seed Tennessee. TJ Watt came in less than 100 percent. He will have a huge impact in this one. Both teams were without their TEs. Freiermuth may be the best rookie TE in the NFL and is Big Ben's top third down target. Were this in the Alex Smith days would have every dime I could get my hands on to take Pitt and the pts. but Mahomes is a difference maker so we shall see.

KTown did not play Fort O.

They did not need to--this rating is based on who they played.

Both played Smithville, K played them twice. Both played Grain Valley, Raytown played them twice.

After that, Platte County was better than Grain Valley. DeSoto was better than NKC.

Harder schedule. Really not close--as the ratings show.

That one was different. KC did not have #15 under center plus they really should not have been favorites given the Steelers blew them away in the regular season. The angles, besides Big Ben's last hurrah, I am looking at are: Two and a half weeks ago the Chiefs caught the Steelers at the exact right time coming off a very tough, emotional win over now #1 seed Tennessee. TJ Watt came in less than 100 percent. He will have a huge impact in this one. Both teams were without their TEs. Freiermuth may be the best rookie TE in the NFL and is Big Ben's top third down target. Were this in the Alex Smith days would have every dime I could get my hands on to take Pitt and the pts. but Mahomes is a difference maker so we shall see.
I also recall Le'veon Bell running through those Chiefs like they were swiss cheese!

Reactions: shoot90draw
I think he might be in the running for the AD. If so I hope he gets it. Good guy that has stayed positive in light of being dealt some rough hands over the last 5 seasons.
yes Pugh is a great guy.

Last edited:
They did not need to--this rating is based on who they played.

Both played Smithville, K played them twice. Both played Grain Valley, Raytown played them twice.

After that, Platte County was better than Grain Valley. DeSoto was better than NKC.

Harder schedule. Really not close--as the ratings show.
DeSoto was a very solid group especially those two SR brothers. Pushed KS 5A finalist Aquinas, too. All this stuff aside I would not be the least bit disappointed to see Minnick return to Kearney. The offense would be much better right out of the gate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT