ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Openings

I would be surprised if Link is the assistant there. That would be an interesting dynamic I would think.

In SCA land Houston is now without a coach after school board did not renew Jim Moore. A lot of folks are not happy with this move.

Alton listing...ALTON R-IV SCHOOL DISTRICT is now accepting applications for HEAD BOYS BASKETBALL COACH for the 2024-2025 school year. We are seeking an enthusiastic leader who will invest in building a competitive boys basketball program as well as being a positive role model for our athletes, school, & community. The COMETS have a rich basketball history with several recent District Titles & past Final Four Appearances. Teaching duties may include Physical Education, Health, Alternative Learning Center Instructor, &/or Athletic Director. For more information please contact Principal, Jason Andrews at 417.778.7215 or the following email address: jasonandrews@alton.k12.mo.us

Misleading... They have won 2 districts in the last 20 years at least and no final fours. The expectations compared to reality may be a little skewed. Maybe that's why the last coach left.

Reactions: Rshs1991
IMO, schools should be lining up to grab Brett Reed. His teams are well coached, disciplined and he has them contending every year. If I was an AD, he would be one of my top guys for any program.

Reactions: bigcats05
IMO, schools should be lining up to grab Brett Reed. His teams are well coached, disciplined and he has them contending every year. If I was an AD, he would be one of my top guys for any program.
Takes interest from both parties. He is also the middle school principal at Hartville so would take pretty decent pay to make it happen I would think. That's without knowing anything about personal situation and if he would like to coach elsewhere.

Reactions: bigcats05
Salisbury is open. Kenny Wyatt is retirement. Asst Coach Alex McFadded will be new head coach.

Last edited:
Wait. Pace is out at Stover? Isn't he the AD too? Where are all of the Paradise Shootouts and leagues going to be held?
My Guess:
26c7q6.jpg

Some of these might have already been reported on here:

Liberty North= Ryan Rippee (son of Dick Rippee) They have ben at Bentonville the past several years.

Seneca= Skip Brock (was at Jasper the past few years)

Ray-Pec= George Goode (coach Jermaine retired, Goode comes down from Barstow)

Smith Cotton= Brennon Scanlon (He's back for his 2nd stint after a good run at OP and assistant run at Plattsburg)

Butler= Will Burch (has been an assistant their for a few years)

Verona= OPEN.... Does anyone know what happened there? Did Brad Steward finally decide to retire?

Some of these might have already been reported on here:

Liberty North= Ryan Rippee (son of Dick Rippee) They have ben at Bentonville the past several years.

Seneca= Skip Brock (was at Jasper the past few years)

Ray-Pec= George Goode (coach Jermaine retired, Goode comes down from Barstow)

Smith Cotton= Brennon Scanlon (He's back for his 2nd stint after a good run at OP and assistant run at Plattsburg)

Butler= Will Burch (has been an assistant their for a few years)

Verona= OPEN.... Does anyone know what happened there? Did Brad Steward finally decide to retire?
Stewart going to Purdy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT