ADVERTISEMENT

Open Boys Basketball Head Coaching Jobs

john.miller

Nov 10, 2020
UPDATED 05/04/2022 at 7:47 am

Here is what I know (per MoTeaching):
Billings (Opened again according to MoTeaching on 04/04)
Bradleyville
Brookfield
Cassville
Cole County (Russleville)
Delta
Fair Play
Green City
Greenfield
Henry County
Humansville
Jackson
Kennett
Knob Noster
La Monte
Lamar
Laquey
Lee's Summit North
Lesterville
Lincoln College Prep
Leeton
Macks Creek
Miller
Moberly
Naylor
Neelyville
New Franklin
Northeast Nodaway Co.
North Shelby
Orrick
Pettis County
Salem
Shelby County
Smith-Cotton
Southland
Stockton
Scott County Central
Trenton
Valley
Viburnum (Iron County)
Winston

Hires:
Alton: Anthony Caruso
Arcadia Valley: David Prater
Ava: Riley Jenkins
Bakersfield: James Denton
Bell City: Luke Bixler
Blue Eye: Trey Patton
Branson: Pete McBride
Camdenton: Daniel Eidson.
Clever: Zach Kleine
Conway (Laclede Co.): Craig Campbell
Crocker: Steve Scholfield
Fordland: John Vickers
Gainesville: Chris Randolph
Hermitage: Matt Mulder
Liberty (KC): Joe Price
Marshfield: John Cherne
Mountain Grove: Nick Openshaw
Monett: Jeremy Neville
Nixa: Brock Blansit (Retired: Jay Osborne)
Parkview: Jack Simpson
Principia: Jay Blossom
Seneca: Cort Hardy
Springfield Catholic: Jay Osborne
Willard: JJ Adamson

Last edited:
I think Webb City has had more talent over the past few years than their results show. I am surprised they didn't even compete with Parkview.

Boo Richardson is a name that is going to be getting traction in KC. Liberty, Lees Summit North. Was at Northeast last year and big time hs player 15 years ago at Wyandotte and HC at Northeast last year.

Boo Richardson is a name that is going to be getting traction in KC. Liberty, Lees Summit North. Was at Northeast last year and big time hs player 15 years ago at Wyandotte and HC at Northeast last year.
You think he'd want to leave Northeast for Liberty or LSN??? I keed, I keed! I remember that name. He was a pretty solid player at Illinois St too, right?

You think he'd want to leave Northeast for Liberty or LSN??? I keed, I keed! I remember that name. He was a pretty solid player at Illinois St too, right?
Yes. I think he was like 5'6-5'8 but played much bigger than his height. Pretty impressive. I've heard good things from young people that have had him as their coach.

Parkview came out on fire and Webb turned it over a lot early. One sided game from the start. Webb's kids are pretty athletic, just not extremely skilled. Parkview was more skilled and it showed.
Agreed, sometimes games just go that way. Webbs turnovers and parkviews 3s were falling early and the game got away from them quick. They play 10 times and most of the games are single digits and Webb probably wins a few.

Webbs got a solid program and they will continue to be solid the next few years but playing the likes of Nixa, Ozark and the rest of the coc is never easy.

Rumors going around that Coach Hiler at Mtn Grove maybe retiring. That would be a big opening in the SCA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT