ADVERTISEMENT

Blair oaks 28 vs Lutheran North 58 final.

From my increasingly declining memory, Lutheran North has not been exceptionally deep on the lines. Their last three games are at Country Day, Maryville, and at Cardinal Ritter. That's a gauntlet for anybody. Hard to tell if they are ready for this class. Certainly can't be cavalier with stupid penalties, which for some reason is a tough ask.

Watched the stream. Was very impressed by LN passing game...we all knew they'd be able to run.
Can't wait for the Ritter matchup.

check out kearney's schedule before you crack on theirs. its' 100000% tougher than yours.

Coach Bruto...you genius, I already looked at the remaining schedule yesterday. And no it isn't. Bahaha

The only game that breaks into K's top four opponents would be CR.
Fort 17.7
Smithville 18.6
Grain Valley 20.7
Park Hill (Class 6) 22.5
NKC (Class 6) -10.

Burroughs -20 rating
West Christian -18
Lutheran South -53
MICDS 13.2
Maryville 8.5
Lutheran -16
Cardinal Ritter 52.5

1000% wrong again. Now stick til Class 2 and below please.
Much stronger, tougher schedule. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Taco Tico
Coach Bruto...you genius, I already looked yesterday. And no it isn't. Bahaha

The only game that breaks into K's top four opponents would be CR.
Fort 17.7
Smithville 18.6
Grain Valley 20.7
Park Hill (Class 6) 22.5
NKC (Class 6) -10.

Burroughs -20 rating
West Christian -18
Lutheran South -53
MICDS 13.2
Maryville 8.5
Lutheran -16
Cardinal Ritter 52.5

1000% wrong again. Now stick til Class 2 and below please.
Much stronger, tougher schedule. Thanks for playing.
Top, wanna handle this one? I'm laughing too hard thinking maybe jeff really believes this.

Top, wanna handle this one? I'm laughing too hard thinking maybe jeff really believes this.
So in your world, Maryville is better than who? Park Hill? Smithville? Grain Valley? Oh, yeah, Maryville is better than Fort? Genius.
MICDS? looking mid. And rated as such.

So in your world, Maryville is better than who? Park Hill? Smithville? Grain Valley? Oh, yeah, Maryville is better than Fort? Genius.
MICDS? looking mid. And rated as such.
CR is better than anyone on your schedule. By a lot.
MICDS would beat any team on your schedule.
Blair Oaks would probably beat any team on your schedule. (considering FO didn't have their offense)

There is no team on KMO's 2024 slate near the level of Cardinal Ritter and they are nowhere near the level of Phenix City AL Central. Part of this is not Kearney's fault at all (the league beyond Smithville should be beyond easy money) but still not a fan of them not playing particularly THIS Platte County squad.

Long season ahead but, again, LN is my current #1 and I do recall warning the STL privates aren't gonna get just one champ this December.

Blair Oaks would probably beat any team on your schedule. (considering FO didn't have their offense)
LOL. Now I am really laughing. NO...MICDS would not. They barely got by Hillsboro in the shortened game. They would not beat Smithville. They would not beat Fort. They certainly would not beat Park Hill. LOL...you are funny. That's cute. But they already played Blair Oaks. Remaining schedulle... So they have two tough games left and a lot of laughers.

LOL. Now I am really laughing. NO...MICDS would not. They barely got by Hillsboro in the shortened game. They would not beat Smithville. They would not beat Fort. They certainly would not beat Park Hill. LOL...you are funny. That's cute. But they already played Blair Oaks. Remaining schedulle...
Fort played without their offense.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Blair, especially the QB, looked "deer in the headlights" last night. Be assured, though, that HC and staff won't nearly let this happen again and I always say getting your chops busted in the regular season does nothing but good unless you sustain a bunch of injuries.

Fort played without their offense.
Fort had two sustained drives that would have likely benefitted big time by having Peppers in the game. AGAIN everyone don't be deceived by the final score it was 7-0 with 2 mins to go and KMO's D was on the field a lot in the second half.

Matters not now onward we go but wanted to point that stuff out for context.

Fort had two sustained drives that would have likely benefitted big time by having Peppers in the game. AGAIN everyone don't be deceived by the final score it was 7-0 with 2 mins to go and KMO's D was on the field a lot in the second half.

Matters not now onward we go but wanted to point that stuff out for context.

Without their offense? A RB that got 36 yards last year with K's backups playing. No. K doubled Fort's offensive output. If the RB plays and doubles the run production, they go from 40 yards to 80 yards. Plus, K would have opened up the O more if they were not in a field position game in the second half. All they had to do was run clock and finish. Fort was in the red zone one time.

Without their offense? A RB that got 36 yards last year with K's backups playing. No. K doubled Fort's offensive output. If the RB plays and doubles the run production, they go from 40 yards to 80 yards. Plus, K would have opened up the O more if they were not in a field position game in the second half. All they had to do was run clock and finish. Fort was in the red zone one time.
Glad you brought that up I thought K's offense was very vanilla. Love the size and arm on the lefty QB but gotta go through the Soph learning experience. Honestly the game on my radar all around now is Park Hill. They have NKC then Staley (still like Rock Bridge to win 8+ this year) thus could easily come roaring into KMO 3-0 and I know they have a real good RB.

All I know is BO is going to be just fine. They will get coached up, they have great athletes and have a chance to win it all in Class 3. Lutheran North is just a juggernaut athletically that can match up against anyone!!

All I know is BO is going to be just fine. They will get coached up, they have great athletes and have a chance to win it all in Class 3. Lutheran North is just a juggernaut athletically that can match up against anyone!!
We shall see about the Ritter all stars but yes they should win all the others then run deep into the C4 playoffs if not win it all.

Glad you brought that up I thought K's offense was very vanilla. Love the size and arm on the lefty QB but gotta go through the Soph learning experience. Honestly the game on my radar all around now is Park Hill. They have NKC then Staley (still like Rock Bridge to win 8+ this year) thus could easily come roaring into KMO 3-0 and I know they have a real good RB.

Yeah, still have no idea what kind of O Kearney has. Will see how that develops through Week 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT