ADVERTISEMENT

Vacation in St. Louis this week and see the best we have to offer in High School Basketball

metro-dude

Jan 28, 2004
Your best bet is @ CBC on Tuesday evening 2-5-19

Alton 17-8 @ CBC 16-6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return back to CBC again the next evening 2-6-19

Vashon 14-5 @ CBC 16-6

On Sat 2-09-19--The best high school action will be @ Vashon.

I think CBC defeats both Alton, Illinois and Vashon but both might be to close to call.

Trinity 17-2 @ Vashon 14-5---This could be the match up of who has the best chance to represent St. Louis in class 3 in Springfield in March, 2019. This will be a big challenge for little Trinity to go into the Tony Irons Den ( Vashon ) and beat the most recognized in class 3 in Missouri. Trinity has a seven foot junior center and athletes.

Do we have anyone out there close to Trinity and Vashon basketball program who could pick this winner. Basketball guru Earl Austin Jr. ( Channel 5 news ) might be our best bet. If this was a football game, I see Trinity winning by 60-95 points and some of those football players will be on the court. My friend " Veer " a football guru who sometimes post on basketball will like this one.

We have another team making noises in St. Louis---The Marquette Mustangs. My friend " Stang " coached there a few years ago before taking an administration position. Stang, if you read this, give us a post.

Your best bet is @ CBC on Tuesday evening 2-5-19

Alton 17-8 @ CBC 16-6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return back to CBC again the next evening 2-6-19

Vashon 14-5 @ CBC 16-6

On Sat 2-09-19--The best high school action will be @ Vashon.

I think CBC defeats both Alton, Illinois and Vashon but both might be to close to call.

Trinity 17-2 @ Vashon 14-5---This could be the match up of who has the best chance to represent St. Louis in class 3 in Springfield in March, 2019. This will be a big challenge for little Trinity to go into the Tony Irons Den ( Vashon ) and beat the most recognized in class 3 in Missouri. Trinity has a seven foot junior center and athletes.

Do we have anyone out there close to Trinity and Vashon basketball program who could pick this winner. Basketball guru Earl Austin Jr. ( Channel 5 news ) might be our best bet. If this was a football game, I see Trinity winning by 60-95 points and some of those football players will be on the court. My friend " Veer " a football guru who sometimes post on basketball will like this one.

We have another team making noises in St. Louis---The Marquette Mustangs. My friend " Stang " coached there a few years ago before taking an administration position. Stang, if you read this, give us a post.
No talk of Cardinal Ritter? They beat CBC... Would think they would have a chance coming out of St. Louis

FYI CBC game versus Alton got cancelled

hoodtiger, thanks for the update on the Alton @ CBC cancellation. I plan on attending.

Is the Vashon @ CBC game on for Wed. 2-6-19? Hoodtiger, can the Tony Irons coached Vashon Woverines hang with the CBC Cadets playing @ home?--------- Who you got?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT