ADVERTISEMENT

ST LOUIS SWEEP!!!

Good night fellas. You all have been fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Army Mike is such a screwup
Jim Jones and Ted LePage 20 years ago changed the entire culture at Blair Oaks. Community bought in 110% and they have rolled. They do have an advantage economically in their conference but honestly that is because of the first two's work. Blair Oaks went from a middling program with a cow pasture practice field playing its home games at run down Reed Stadium to a powerhouse.
You are so right about the 2 changing the culture. They just go out and work every day and parents are expected to get them there. The parents deserve a lot of credit because they do play in the Washington Football League 4th-8th grade and parents travel to all the away games because that is what is expected.

Calm down big brother or I start telling family secrets like about your sleep overs at uncle John and aunt Steve’s house
confused-no.gif

Reactions: shoot90draw
I though it was a satire myself. I couldn't believe someone that short would be a defensive back or get a scholarship as a DB. My bad.
Stef literally addresses this in the doc! He said something along the lines about a 5'6 white CB has no future in the NFL. BUT, wants to trade his football skills for an education. NICE TRY!!

You are so right about the 2 changing the culture. They just go out and work every day and parents are expected to get them there. The parents deserve a lot of credit because they do play in the Washington Football League 4th-8th grade and parents travel to all the away games because that is what is expected.

Jones and LePage changed Blair Oaks culture to win in everything. And line two was the community (parents, boosters, alums) they all bought in. Which created the powerhouse - athletically and academically that caused the population boom. In a small town the most important job in the entire community is the school superintendent. They set the tone for almost everything.

Russellville is going to be an interesting case study coming up. They have started to see some success. Be interesting to see if the JC sprawl heads that way to get out of the JCPS.

Jones and LePage changed Blair Oaks culture to win in everything. And line two was the community (parents, boosters, alums) they all bought in. Which created the powerhouse - athletically and academically that caused the population boom. In a small town the most important job in the entire community is the school superintendent. They set the tone for almost everything.

Russellville is going to be an interesting case study coming up. They have started to see some success. Be interesting to see if the JC sprawl heads that way to get out of the JCPS.
Watch Linn as well. Its going to take them a few years but the community support is huge. I wonder if a few other towns in the show me conference like Eugene and New Bloomfield don't take note.

Reactions: NikeFootball59
YOU keep it up and you'll find yourself having a nice little "chat" with ME!!! Dont know about my "chats"? Go watch my doc! NICE TRY BOZO!!
Listen big brother, that may have worked when I was 5 but that only because you are 11 years older than me. Guess you forgot the ass woopin I gave you at Christmas of '98

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Listen big brother, that may have worked when I was 5 but that only because you are 11 years older than me. Guess you got the ass woopin I gave you at Christmas of '98
My fellow MoSports posters and Doc Guys, I am NOT related to this BOZO!!! I have NO idea who he is and I can GURANTEE he was NOT at the Bosko family Christmas of 1998! Keep this up and you WILL be having a "chat" with ME! Now DONT cross me!

My fellow MoSports posters and Doc Guys, I am NOT related to this BOZO!!! I have NO idea who he is and I can GURANTEE he was NOT at the Bosko family Christmas of 1998! Keep this up and you WILL be having a "chat" with ME! Now DONT cross me!
look, I know you and your mom where mad when everyone found out about Dad's second family, but you are just going to have to except it, big (and when I say big, I do mean BIG) brother

• Angry
Reactions: BoosterBosko
look, I know you and your mom where mad when everyone found out about Dad's second family, but you are just going to have to except it, big (and when I say big, I do mean BIG) brother
Easy there, BOZO! You clearly do NOT know me because my mom and dad have passed away MANY years ago. NO second family with my dad. NICE TRY!

Also, do you even MoSports!? I get the feeling you "BIG" brother comment was a fat joke! I've been telling everyone for YEARS that I have been LOSING WEIGHT!!!!!

Easy there, BOZO! You clearly do NOT know me because my mom and dad have passed away MANY years ago. NO second family with my dad. NICE TRY!

Also, do you even MoSports!? I get the feeling you "BIG" brother comment was a fat joke! I've been telling everyone for YEARS that I have been LOSING WEIGHT!!!!!
Who said anything about Dad and your mom being around? Just wish you’d except my mom’s invitation. She said after dad’s funeral she’d always be there for you even though you kept trying to hit on her.

USArmyMike makes me miss nwalls...............

When you start running the play book in 4th grade and build on it each year until your running the full playbook in high school. That is a huge advantage for those kids. 8 years running the system everything just becomes second nature

While it can help with success many don't get to realize it because it takes at least 8 years for your third graders to be sophomores and usually in todays landscape a head coach doesn't stick around that long and a new coach is going to come in and and most likely change things no matter how much success the new coach had. Heck Lamars seniors were running the spinner offense in youth same as the high school and they don't do it in high school now, but look at how successful they are now running a completely different offense.

How the youth program cultivates the love of the game and gets kids out and keeps them out will impact your success more than teaching football verbiage.

If you really watch it Lamars offense is not that different at all. Same stuff different formation. Pretty cool how it has evolved. They have actually jumped into some double tight this year.

Reactions: bullitpdq68
Bow Down Peasants!!!

CBC beats a choking KC team who cant make a 10 yard field goal!!

Howell Smokes a sorry Southwest MO team in Carthage!!!!

St. Mary’s dominates another nameless Mid-Missouri team!!!!

Ritter destroys another group of future Farmers!!!!

THIS IS A ST LOUIS STATE AND YOU LOSERS WILL HAVE TO SIT IT IN FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS

Also: Webb City, that winning stuff is over, Bottom of the pits you go!!!! Rest in Piss WEBB SHITTY
I miss the fun times 😔😔😔

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT