ADVERTISEMENT

ST LOUIS SWEEP!!!

BPcompete

Nov 20, 2018
Saint Louis, USA
Bow Down Peasants!!!

CBC beats a choking KC team who cant make a 10 yard field goal!!

Howell Smokes a sorry Southwest MO team in Carthage!!!!

St. Mary’s dominates another nameless Mid-Missouri team!!!!

Ritter destroys another group of future Farmers!!!!

THIS IS A ST LOUIS STATE AND YOU LOSERS WILL HAVE TO SIT IT IN FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS

Also: Webb City, that winning stuff is over, Bottom of the pits you go!!!! Rest in Piss WEBB SHITTY

Howell is St Charles, not even in STL county so can’t claim them.

So all you can really claim is your private schools since your public schools can’t even sniff the playoffs
We claim Howell you dope!! I go gamble at the Ameristar twice a week St. Charles is St Louis. CRY ABOUT IT MORE. #RestInPissWebbCity

Bow Down Peasants!!!

THIS IS A ST LOUIS STATE AND YOU LOSERS WILL HAVE TO SIT IT IN FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS

Also: Webb City, that winning stuff is over, Bottom of the pits you go!!!! Rest in Piss WEBB SHITTY
This post is hot as FLINT. Stamp it.

Reactions: BPcompete
Bow Down Peasants!!!

Geography must not be a strong suit. I’d love to claim Smithville as mid-missouri but they’re just not quite close…also you have a weird obsession with the most dominant high school team in Missouri in the last 20 years

Howell is St Charles, not even in STL county so can’t claim them.

So all you can really claim is your private schools since your public schools can’t even sniff the playoffs
As much as the rest of BP’s post is gibberish. It’s no crazier than all the schools KC claims as theirs.

St Louis county, city, St. Charles County, Lincoln county, Warren County, Jefferson County, and Franklin County all count as St. Louis metro.

Geography must not be a strong suit. I’d love to claim Smithville as mid-missouri but they’re just not quite close…also you have a weird obsession with the most dominant high school team in Missouri in the last 20 years
missouri-5bfd8d.jpg

Hats off to the Private schools of the St. Louis Metro!
Howell is the only one getting any love and respect here… but then again, if I actually lived in St. Louis I’m sure I wouldn’t be sending my kids to any of those public schools either.

You should send your kid private no matter where you live. Public schools are garbage

And Joplin is Springfield Metro right? 🤣🤣🤣

That’s up to Joplin. When your from that area you’d know. I lived in 3 of the counties. Everyone refers to being from St Louis. Might want removed the laughing faces cause you look stupid.

apparently you are wrong look at the official MoSports map.
kermit-the-frog-looking-for-directions.gif
No but I did live there. They do not claim to be from St Louis.

Just like I’m sure Glover, Adrain and Lamar don’t claim to be KC. That would be Zero ships in the KC area 🙄 🤣🤣🤣

You should send your kid private no matter where you live. Public schools are garbage
I think there are many that would disagree. I would feel ok sending my kids to Blair Oaks. Helias is a good private local but Blair Oaks is a good school as well. I think I speak for many that it’s comments like this as to why some people can’t stand private schools

I think there are many that would disagree. I would feel ok sending my kids to Blair Oaks. Helias is a good private local but Blair Oaks is a good school as well. I think I speak for many that it’s comments like this as to why some people can’t stand private schools
I think we all get tired of private schools like Blair Oaks winning all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT