ADVERTISEMENT

ST LOUIS SWEEP!!!

Thw hate and bitterness from the Have Never Won Shit crowd is palpable.
0bb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: thetophat2021
When you start running the play book in 4th grade and build on it each year until your running the full playbook in high school. That is a huge advantage for those kids. 8 years running the system everything just becomes second nature
Fort Osage and Kearney.

Bow Down Peasants!!!

CBC beats a choking KC team who cant make a 10 yard field goal!!

Howell Smokes a sorry Southwest MO team in Carthage!!!!

St. Mary’s dominates another nameless Mid-Missouri team!!!!

Ritter destroys another group of future Farmers!!!!

THIS IS A ST LOUIS STATE AND YOU LOSERS WILL HAVE TO SIT IT IN FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS

Also: Webb City, that winning stuff is over, Bottom of the pits you go!!!! Rest in Piss WEBB SHITTY
You have two teams in the top 10 in class six. Just be glad you can make All-Star teams with recruiting and be quiet

People have been pointing fingers at Blair Oaks for years whining about their success on the field. They make up excuses like any whiney baby. People who know the program it really is from multiple factors that drove up their success.
1) Excellent coaching
2) Youth program starting at 4th grade all the way to high school
3) Growth of the school district as a whole as pretty much the most wanted area to buy or build in the Jeff City area
4) Complete community support

I am sure you can add to this list .
Jim Jones and Ted LePage 20 years ago changed the entire culture at Blair Oaks. Community bought in 110% and they have rolled. They do have an advantage economically in their conference but honestly that is because of the first two's work. Blair Oaks went from a middling program with a cow pasture practice field playing its home games at run down Reed Stadium to a powerhouse.

Jim Jones and Ted LePage 20 years ago changed the entire culture at Blair Oaks. Community bought in 110% and they have rolled. They do have an advantage economically in their conference but honestly that is because of the first two's work. Blair Oaks went from a middling program with a cow pasture practice field playing its home games at run down Reed Stadium to a powerhouse.
100% Fact

Fort Osage and Kearney.
My nephew's little boy is moving through this system. I have a vid I will treasure for life of him scoring a TD at Fort Osage last September! I believe Blue Springs and LS North areas also field teams in it (3rd grade).

I just wish we got more than one home game LOL...........

It’s either or. It was DECE that pushed money being distributed by attendance % and not enrollment this way we can sure wealthy suburban school can get their “fair” cut.
DESE has no control over distributing money, only the legislature does. All DESE can do is recommend and part of that recommendation is that enrollment is part of the foundation formula.

DESE has no control over distributing money, only the legislature does. All DESE can do is recommend and part of that recommendation is that enrollment is part of the foundation formula.

And who makes up DESE? Who pushes the legislation? I worked for the state for 15 years and seen how back door deals are made. Many school districts located in poorer area, regardless of where they are, lost funding due to the new formula. They had to hire staff to go door to door, in sometime dangerous areas, to beg kids to go to school or they push kids into alternative schools.

And who makes up DESE? Who pushes the legislation? I worked for the state for 15 years and seen how back door deals are made. Many school districts located in poorer area, regardless of where they are, lost funding due to the new formula. They had to hire staff to go door to door, in sometime dangerous areas, to beg kids to go to school or they push kids into alternative schools.
fe3b88ed-e167-4c1a-8de6-4f48bf662561_text.gif

Again, DESE cannot allocate money. They are only an administrative body. I work in a very rural district and we have not lost money. Five of those years were as a HS principal.

Again, DESE cannot allocate money. They are only an administrative body. I work in a very rural district and we have not lost money.
I didn’t disagree whether the allocate money or not. The obviously your attendance rate is high. You can be rural and not disadvantaged.

You can’t argue the fact that when attendance as factored in, it negatively affected a lot of school districts located in low income areas.

When you start running the play book in 4th grade and build on it each year until your running the full playbook in high school. That is a huge advantage for those kids. 8 years running the system everything just becomes second nature
100% correct where it all starts. It’s a big part of what Howells success is attributed to. 4th-12th grade the program is 70w-7L this year running the high school playbook.

a few farm animals recorded using the practice field as their pasture back in the day

Bow Down Peasants!!!

THIS IS A ST LOUIS STATE AND YOU LOSERS WILL HAVE TO SIT IT IN FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS

Also: Webb City, that winning stuff is over, Bottom of the pits you go!!!! Rest in Piss WEBB SHITTY
I love how Webb City lives rent-free in your head. ROFL!

Not worried about it. It happens. There are major publications with that mistake.
Okay bozo, listen here!! Calling people a "clown" is MY thing!!! As is "bozo" and SOMETIMES "nincompoop"! I've been doing this for YEARS!!! Get your own thing or you'll find yourself having a nice little "chat" with me! NICE TRY!!

As for the rest of you CLOWNS! I do NOT have a dickey-do!! NEVER in my ENTIRE LIFE have I been THAT fat!!!

Okay bozo, listen here!! Calling people a "clown" is MY thing!!! As is "bozo" and SOMETIMES "nincompoop"! I've been doing this for YEARS!!! Get your own thing or you'll find yourself having a nice little "chat" with me! NICE TRY!!

As for the rest of you CLOWNS! I do NOT have a dickey-do!! NEVER in my ENTIRE LIFE have I been THAT fat!!!
giphy.gif

Bow Down Peasants!!!

10 yard field goals don't exist unless you're drop-kicking it right at the goal line.

Is that how you speak to disabled veterans? Be you don’t act like that at your democrat sex parties. Oops I meant conventions or galas or whatever you call them nowadays.

Is that how you speak to disabled veterans? Be you don’t act like that at your democrat sex parties. Oops I meant conventions or galas or whatever you call them nowadays.
Yes. I speak like that to EVERYONE because no one gets preferential treatment! And when I have EVER claimed to be a democrat!? I've been rather insulting to Repubs and Dems. Trump and Biden are both IDIOTS! Do you even MoSports!? NICE TRY!!!!

Now I will give you a pass on the conventions. Because Bosko does likey himself some beauty conventions!

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT