ADVERTISEMENT

ST LOUIS SWEEP!!!

Bow Down Peasants!!!

CBC beats a choking KC team who cant make a 10 yard field goal!!

Howell Smokes a sorry Southwest MO team in Carthage!!!!

St. Mary’s dominates another nameless Mid-Missouri team!!!!

Ritter destroys another group of future Farmers!!!!

THIS IS A ST LOUIS STATE AND YOU LOSERS WILL HAVE TO SIT IT IN FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS

Also: Webb City, that winning stuff is over, Bottom of the pits you go!!!! Rest in Piss WEBB SHITTY
Well your St Louis teams got bitch slapped in Class 4 and 6 this year.

Nothing. Just against the whole private vs public crap that the west seems to have issue with.
You should stick to army stuff, football isn’t your forte. Why do I hav to tell you this every year. You have an opinion that’s like thinking 1+1=2 isn’t correct. There’s no other opinion. That’s how right we are on this. This discussion is not on your side before it begins.

I thought you would be hanging from a tree as the last black man in the 417 🤔 happy to see you’re breathing!

peter greene gimp GIF

BP, your father has plans for you now that the Show-Me Bowls are over. Enjoy that Father -Son time and see ya later in the year.

To clarify I’m talking about Hillsboro beating Lutheran North.

I don’t consider hillsboro a STL team anymore than I do Valle.

Valle just falls under the Eastern Privates category
As a former Jeff County resident, you are correct. They definitely dont think or want to be considered part of STL .

As a former Jeff County resident, you are correct. They definitely dont think or want to be considered part of STL .

Whether you want to be considered that or not you’re playing in a “St. Louis centered district”

Whether you want to be considered that or not you’re playing in a “St. Louis centered district”
They are about as much STL is as Kearney is KC. Both are poor little podunk towns that just happen to be in a county next to a big city. Congrats on your win.

Reactions: HomeyR
Bow Down Peasants!!!

CBC beats a choking KC team who cant make a 10 yard field goal!!

Howell Smokes a sorry Southwest MO team in Carthage!!!!

St. Mary’s dominates another nameless Mid-Missouri team!!!!

Ritter destroys another group of future Farmers!!!!

THIS IS A ST LOUIS STATE AND YOU LOSERS WILL HAVE TO SIT IT IN FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS

Also: Webb City, that winning stuff is over, Bottom of the pits you go!!!! Rest in Piss WEBB SHITTY
But Lamar came and won another state championship!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT