ADVERTISEMENT

Republic 25 - Cardinal Ritter 38 (FINAL)

They only have 1 time out now. They have burned so much clock that even if they score they basically need to convert an onside kick.

Parker up the middle to the 5

2nd and a long 9

Throws the ball away to avoid a potential sack.

3rd and 9 4:45 left

QB stopped for a 1 yard gain.

4th & 8 for Ritter inside their own 10.

Gimme a shanked punt lord.

God loves RepMo for this play… I feel it

Parker with the first down.

2:08 left. We’ll see if Ritter takes a knee.

Doesn’t look like they will.

Nope, going to try and score.

Big run by Ritter

After all the taunting Ritter just did, they’re giving RepMo an unsportsmanlike 🤣🤣🤣

Announcers aren’t the only ones glog glogging Ritter.

Ritter punches another one in with 1:30 left and the game already won.

Shouldnt be. Bandwagon fans are the worst.
Wanting another team to represent your part of the state well in a state championship game isn’t a bandwagon fan

But I’d rather be a bandwagon than a bitter loser.

That’s okay though. Maybe Webb will win state next year. Or hell, maybe they’ll even win their conference.

Must be a webbie…🤔
I kinda hate republic as a webbie . They didn't do anything wrong . They have just knocked out both of webbs RB this year (the best one for the year ) the other missed most of the year . They also hurt the QB . Last year they knocked out both RB also . One of which was a jr and decided not to play this year bc that was 1 too many concussions too many for him to continue

Reactions: Veer_left
Wanting another team to represent your part of the state well in a state championship game isn’t a bandwagon fan

But I’d rather be a bandwagon than a bitter loser.

That’s okay though. Maybe Webb will win state next year. Or hell, maybe they’ll even win their conference.
I guess I’m both right now. 🤣🤣🤣

I was perfect in my pick ‘em today though!

I wanted republic to win for coc purposes but kinda wanted them to get turbo clocked so Webb didnt have to say what if all year . I don't think webb would have beat cr tho

Reactions: NOMOCA and hsmaniac
Announcers late in the 4Q: “it’s amazing that a school with just over 300 kids… glog glog glog has done what Ritter has done against a school with over 1,000 kids glog glog glog
smash kool aid GIF

Lots for the announcers to enjoy…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT