ADVERTISEMENT

Republic 25 - Cardinal Ritter 38 (FINAL)

I guess I’m both right now. 🤣🤣🤣

I was perfect in my pick ‘em today though!
No Thats Okay GIF by Eternal Family

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
maniac and I were just texting about that very subject. GOOD LORD and just wait til tomorrow night. Prolly will show up in CBC gear.
Can you imagine the Valle game tomorrow?

“Valle only has 60 boys in the school glog glog glog…”

And 300 player alumni that are trashed in the stands with no idea where their children are at to start the 2nd Quarter

Top, I picked Kearney to win by 10 tomorrow. And I hope they do. Not just for me, but I just don’t think Joey will survive if they lose.

Wanting another team to represent your part of the state well in a state championship game isn’t a bandwagon fan

But I’d rather be a bandwagon than a bitter loser.

That’s okay though. Maybe Webb will win state next year. Or hell, maybe they’ll even win their conference.
Never bitter. I cant change the outcome. Enjoy watching games. Two teams i do not root for is bolivar and republic. Not bc of any game outcome but how they act before and after a game. As a webbie i still want to see kearney win tomorrow. They ave never given me a reason to not root for them.

Well I wanted to get every ones take on the game after I watched it. Repmo gave all they had just didn't have the same caliber kids.
Also all year I saw refs talking about kids pants needing to cover the knee is that rule only a SWMO rule?
CR very talented but wow not a lot of class....really was sad because they are talented. At the end saw several waving and taunting and they would not line up for the hand shake...

I would normally root for Kearney even tho they ended my Jr and senior season but I actually have a few friends from HS who play there (their kids I mean ) but due to the Joey factor I hope they get turboded .

Well I wanted to get every ones take on the game after I watched it. Repmo gave all they had just didn't have the same caliber kids.
Also all year I saw refs talking about kids pants needing to cover the knee is that rule only a SWMO rule?
CR very talented but wow not a lot of class....really was sad because they are talented. At the end saw several waving and taunting and they would not line up for the hand shake...
Not sure I have ever seen an opposing coach come over and taunt the entire visitor stands. No wonder the players acted like they did. Clowns.

Never bitter. I cant change the outcome. Enjoy watching games. Two teams i do not root for is bolivar and republic. Not bc of any game outcome but how they act before and after a game. As a webbie i still want to see kearney win tomorrow. They ave never given me a reason to not root for them.
That’s fair. I won’t root for Bolivar either. Or Cammy

Hold the phone, they’re saying the receiver was down and it’s a Republic catch, gonna be honest, don’t think that’s the right call.

But… I’ll allow it 🤣🤣🤣
This was perhaps the worst call in the history of football. At no point was there ever dual possession. I'm not sure the RepMo WR ever even had a finger on the football? If you've seen the video then you understand.

Last edited:
This was perhaps the worst call in the history of football. At no point was there ever dual possession. I'm not sure the RepMo WR ever even had a finger on the football? If you've seen the video then you understand.
I agree. But with all the missed penalties and leeway that Ritter was given, and the fact that they just flat out didn’t know how to act right, i don’t even care. Call it karma

Reactions: PackyP
Not sure I have ever seen an opposing coach come over and taunt the entire visitor stands. No wonder the players acted like they did. Clowns.
Lets not go down this road with this shit. There's a lot of difference culturally between Republic and Ritter. But just bc there are differences doesn't mean one is better than the other. Most importantly don't allow a lack familiarity to cause negative assumptions. Ritter is a confident team, with a lot of swagger and that looks different in practice to a lot of folks but I promise you the positive results are the same. Nobody wants to read a bunch of Ozarks folks complaining about this stuff...

Lets not go down this road with this shit. There's a lot of difference culturally between Republic and Ritter. But just bc there are differences doesn't mean one is better than the other. Most importantly don't allow a lack familiarity to cause negative assumptions. Ritter is a confident team, with a lot of swagger and that looks different in practice to a lot of folks but I promise you the positive results are the same. Nobody wants to read a bunch of Ozarks folks complaining about this stuff...
Their is such a thing as etiquette and respect, period. I dont care where your school is from, show a little class and humility. Sports has lost much of its luster due to classless coaches and players.

Ozarks? Perhaps it's more like 99% of the state...

Their is such a thing as etiquette and respect, period. I dont care where your school is from, show a little class and humility. Sports has lost much of its luster due to classless coaches and players.
The truth is, and it happens to us all, you're getting old. That's the main thing. It'll happen to me one day too. You're getting old first and foremost. You might not like what you see, but when you get right down to it that's really the crux of this whole thing.

Sports ain't lost it's luster for me, I'll tell you that much.

apple GIF

Just think if Eve had a do-over…🤔

Kids are turds (always have been)…

But to condone this behavior from the coaches is reprehensible (it’s not an age thing, it’s not a region thing; it’s a CLASS thing…)

CLASSLESS! 😡

I
The truth is, and it happens to us all, you're getting old. That's the main thing. It'll happen to me one day too. You're getting old first and foremost. You might not like what you see, but when you get right down to it that's really the crux of this whole thing.

The show-boating by teams that exist permeates all levels of sports sadly. I get it as the unfortunate development is ‘progress’ as I age. Sometimes, it’s hard to accept.

I refuse to accept/ will not tolerate anyone who disrespects the Colors of the American Flag, or anyone who refuses to stand quietly when the National Anthem is presented. Anyone that knows me and has witnessed the DUMBSSA(es) who has committed this vile act in my presence has seen me regulate- immediately…

The Ritter recruited players from Illinois can clearly be seen taunting and gesturing at Republic and refusing to get in line (after doing idiotic snow angels) on the Gateway video that dropped a few hours ago on You Tube.

I

The show-boating by teams that exist permeates all levels of sports sadly. I get it as the unfortunate development is ‘progress’ as I age. Sometimes, it’s hard to accept.

I refuse to accept/ will not tolerate anyone who disrespects the Colors of the American Flag, or anyone who refuses to stand quietly when the National Anthem is presented. Anyone that knows me and has witnessed the DUMBSSA(es) who has committed this vile act in my presence has seen me regulate- immediately…
Damn right boy. These colors don't run, etc., etc.

I am getting old but not old enough to forget how I was brought up and show some respect on and off the field.

I am getting old but not old enough to forget how I was brought up and show some respect on and off the field.
Sure, I bet. I said my part, luckily you were one of the few who end up opening their trap about this nonsense. No need to drag it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT