ADVERTISEMENT

Republic 25 - Cardinal Ritter 38 (FINAL)

RepMo onside returned to opposite side of the field all the way down to RepMo 33

Flags out, holding on Ritter!

Announcers saying RepMo shouldn’t onside.

Ritter 1st & 10 at their own 45

1 yard gain to the outside by Ritter RB

2nd & 9

First down pass down to RepMo 45

1st & 10

Another first down pass on a crossing route by Ritter.

My lord Ritter has athletes all over the field the recruiter must be doing something right.

Fumble on the snap on first, White scoops it up and gets to Los.

2nd & 10

Stopped for at Los.

3rd & 10

Woods breaks free on the scramble for 30 yards deep into Ritter territory down to the 31

1st & 10 RepMo

RB up the middle for 3 yards.

2nd & 7

Woods to the outside for another 8 yards.

1st & 10 Tigers are in the red zone!

FB up the middle for 5

2nd & 5 at the 15 going in

1 yard on the sweep.

3rd and 4 at the 14

Timeout RepMo with 1:02 to go in half

This Republic QB is doing all he can! What a stud...............Ritter doing Ritter things of course but watch the depth factor (see Helias game second half). Just a matter how far in front they are when/if that comes into play given Republic is having to work so hard to sustain and finish drives.

Ritter WB scrambles for a big run to get down inside the 10 with 23 seconds left.

Pass incomplete on first and goal.

2nd & goal Ritter

Pass complete on the post pattern for a TD

Incomplete on the 2 pt pass and the other Ritter QB takes a shot.

22-13 Ritter with 5 seconds to go in the half.

Ritter WB scrambles for a big run to get down inside the 10 with 23 seconds left.

Pass incomplete on first and goal.

2nd & goal Ritter

Pass complete on the post pattern for a TD

Incomplete on the 2 pt pass and the other Ritter QB takes a shot.

22-13 Ritter with 5 seconds to go in the half.
You have some major lag going.😂

Reactions: Kzar and Jr4038
RepMo return up to the 45 and that’s the half.

22-13 Ritter leads at half.

That RepMo DL is starting to get penetration. Hopefully that continues in the 2nd half.

Republic is a very physical football team . I've said this all year . They aren't real big , infact pretty small up front but they come off LOW and hard and their QB and dive backs are loads to bring down . I'd be surprised if they win this game but they play hard enough to keep it close against anyone . There are bigger teams in the coc , there are certainly more talented teams in the coc but pound for pound ...this is probably the toughest team the coc has . Grittiest team at least

Republic is a very physical football team . I've said this all year . They aren't real big , infact pretty small up front but they come off LOW and hard and their QB and dive backs are loads to bring down . I'd be surprised if they win this game but they play hard enough to keep it close against anyone . There are bigger teams in the coc , there are certainly more talented teams in the coc but pound for pound ...this is probably the toughest team the coc has . Grittiest team at least
Having to grind it out for four quarters round after round leading up to tonight may pay off. Gotta stay in range in the 3rd, though.

This is the exact same halftime score as Valle/Fair Grove last weekend.

Is this some MSHSAA/private school-engineered conspiracy?

Just kidding….

Ritter set to kick off to RepMo

Lester making people miss as he takes the kick from the 16 up to the 34

1st & 10 RepMo.

FB Up the middle for 1

2nd & 9

1 yard gain for Woods.

3rd & 8

Refs are giving Ritter a lot of leeway with the whole shoving people after the whistle sh!t

Woods on the QB sweep for 10 yards and the first down.

1st & 10 at their own 47

FB up the middle for 3

2nd & 7 RepMo.

Last week republic opened the game with an 11 min TD drive against Webb. That's what they need to start this half . Ritter is far superior athlete wise but republic is holding their own up front . I remember Webb coach McFarland saying at half ...their opening drive is the exact opposite of what we needed to happen . Republics backs are big enough and strong enough to where even when the d plays it well ...they still might get 3 yards . ( Carthage has made a living on this ) Again ..I don't think they will win but I bet they give themselves a chance

1st & 10 @ Ritter 42

FB up the middle again for a 5 yard gain.

2nd & 5

Stopped at LOS

False start against RepMo

Ritter player finger wagged RepMo running back

15 yard unsportsmanlike against Ritter

1st & 10 RepMo at the Ritter 26

FB up the middle for another 5 yards

RepMo is 80% on 4th down conversions

6 min left in 3Q

Woods through heavy traffic for 5.5 yards and a first down at the Ritter 21

FB up the middle for 3 yards.

2nd & 7 at the Ritter 18 and the Tigers are in the red zone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT