ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Playoff Challenge overall standings after round 3 and our 8 advancers to Round 4

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
The tiebreak ended up not being needed this round so here we go!

ADVANCING TO ROUND 4 (8M, C2-6 QUARTERFINALS AND C1 DISTRICT FINALS) CONGRATULATIONS:

43 pts:

rattpack301, TadQueasy, NEMOFball

41:

ncmo24, carthagefan2006

40:

hangmanbobbyjaggers

39:

Herman.Boone

38:

HomeyR

ELIMINATED (THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR PLAYING HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK IN 2024!!!):

37:

trumanbulldog42

36:

Mowestdad

35:

Anti-BS

34:

KevAn92, Spartansguy23

33:

ChaoticFanatic, shoot90draw

32:

cardsfan200306, panther72

31:

Maverick_103, O Line Wins Games

30:

da bears 25, CaptainMullet

28:

NorthlandFootball, griffonsooner

27:

BlackSwarm

25:

BoosterBosko, Boogie_mane

ON to round 4 for you advancers: Games (unknown dates and number as of now) will post Sunday morning with a 7 PM Friday deadline for entries and there will be a tiebreak for position(s) if necessary. FOUR will advance from the next round and all MO games deemed competitive will be in play that semifinal round and all MO Championship games will post the final round where TWO will email picks. WHEW what a night! CONGRATS AGAIN to you eight!

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping up with all this tophat. Really fun and challenging deal here that I have looked forward to each week. I am amazed at how quickly you calculate things and get things posted! Very well done!

Reactions: thetophat2021
I think that Chaotic owes you a gift card for that Mexican food joint in Cabool..!
R.a1b9a08534d5686310df6efcd5f6031d

The tiebreak ended up not being needed this round so here we go!

ADVANCING TO ROUND 4 (8M, C2-6 QUARTERFINALS AND C1 DISTRICT FINALS) CONGRATULATIONS:

43 pts:

rattpack301, TadQueasy, NEMOFball

41:

ncmo24, carthagefan2006

40:

hangmanbobbyjaggers

39:

Herman.Boone

38:

HomeyR

ELIMINATED (THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR PLAYING HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK IN 2024!!!):

37:

trumanbulldog42

36:

Mowestdad

35:

Anti-BS

34:

KevAn92, Spartansguy23

33:

ChaoticFanatic, shoot90draw

32:

cardsfan200306, panther72

31:

Maverick_103, O Line Wins Games

30:

da bears 25, CaptainMullet

28:

NorthlandFootball, griffonsooner

27:

BlackSwarm

25:

BoosterBosko, Boogie_mane

ON to round 4 for you advancers: Games (unknown dates and number as of now) will post Sunday morning with a 7 PM Friday deadline for entries and there will be a tiebreak for position(s) if necessary. FOUR will advance from the next round and all MO games deemed competitive will be in play that semifinal round and all MO Championship games will post the final round where TWO will email picks. WHEW what a night! CONGRATS AGAIN to you eight!
Minor clarification note: All scores revert to ZERO. From here on out will be week to week scoring..............

Marriott is growing up before our eyes, isn't he? GV was very fortunate last night................
Knowing you weren't there I can fill you in a bit.
GV is very fortunate that their sloppy play in the 2nd half didn't cost them.

Marriott can be one heck of a QB he needs to calm down, make the read and trust it, when the play ain't there check down. Last but not least he is still shy to impact. Toughness will come or not but he is going to be a handful the next 2 years.

Knowing you weren't there I can fill you in a bit.
GV is very fortunate that their sloppy play in the 2nd half didn't cost them.

Marriott can be one heck of a QB he needs to calm down, make the read and trust it, when the play ain't there check down. Last but not least he is still shy to impact. Toughness will come or not but he is going to be a handful the next 2 years.
Way too early to talk about 2024 unless your team is knocked out but man oh man Utz and Platte County are gonna be a handful the next TWO years! Marriott and Fort O RB Peppers should be KC Metro's top two players next fall.

Way too early to talk about 2024 unless your team is knocked out but man oh man Utz and Platte County are gonna be a handful the next TWO years! Marriott and Fort O RB Peppers should be KC Metro's top two players next fall.
Well my team has 1 to 3 games left this year hopefully 3 wins but that's another conversation.

I don't mind talking 2024 or 2014 with anyone. Hell it's better than not talking football at all

In sure I have a week of webbies ahead of me but that's OK too

Well my team has 1 to 3 games left this year hopefully 3 wins but that's another conversation.

I don't mind talking 2024 or 2014 with anyone. Hell it's better than not talking football at all

In sure I have a week of webbies ahead of me but that's OK too
Here in Kearney we never worry about them...................

Lmao new alignment every 2 years means a reunion can happen.

To be honest I was more worried about PC game than this one. Could be lack of knowledge about WC buy I do not like GV against a spread offense
I think it will and know, as long as Minnick stays here, all will be well. Kearney continues to grow it all but has to move back up to Class 5 and soon.

Webb looks a little different this first post-Roderique year but still pretty physical on the lines. Which of you all controls the clock will win this one would be my only prediction.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT