ADVERTISEMENT

Willard 14 Carthage 28 - Final

Also, my calculations were incorrect. Carthage announcer just confirmed Carthage will be at home next week making a #1 seed impossible even with a win and Raytown South loss tonight

Some of the common gripes I’ve had this season popping up tonight, giving up gigantic yard plays for the opponent while their own drives get stymied by holding penalties. No turnovers so far so that’s good. Willard #5 is tiny but great at evading tackles.

They were never going to be a 1 seed. Even with a webb loss. Webb will play winner of carthage game in 2 weeks at webb.

They were never going to be a 1 seed. Even with a webb loss. Webb will play winner of carthage game in 2 weeks at webb.

My calculations had Carthage jumping to #2 behind Webb with a 13+ point win and a Winnetonka upset of South, but I must have mixed up numbers somewhere

Just announced on the radio that Neosho has clinched the 6 seed as well and will play Carthage next week. I had them likely falling to #7. I am so confused right now.

EDIT: Raytown South beats Winnetonka to lock up the 2 seed, but I still don't understand how Neosho jumps Sedalia or Ruskin for #6 when they didn't meet head-to-head?

Last edited:
Its all aboit who they play. Class they are in. A loss to a class 6 gets more points than a win to a class 4.

Just announced on the radio that Neosho has clinched the 6 seed as well and will play Carthage next week. I had them likely falling to #7. I am so confused right now.

EDIT: Raytown South beats Winnetonka to lock up the 2 seed, but I still don't understand how Neosho jumps Sedalia or Ruskin for #6 when they didn't meet head-to-head?
Is it points for playing a class up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT