ADVERTISEMENT

Webbs Hurtin for Certain

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
After watching them against Lamar,,,then seeing their moms push them around yesterday it may be a long season

Lamar on the other hand is going to be tough to beat

Webb without their junior QB is .500. Stamp it.

Next year, they may dominate.

But not this year,

I think Webb finishes 3rd or 4th in the COC.

A longer term issue is they may not win a state title for a while as long as they are in the same class as Ritter. That may slow down the flow of talent they get long term.

A longer term issue is they may not win a state title for a while as long as they are in the same class as Ritter. That may slow down the flow of talent they get long term.
Webb will have some linemen playing both ways. They better tune up the veer cause QB won’t have time to throw the ball

Distant view won't Nixa be the favorite with Carthage second in line?

After watching them against Lamar,,,then seeing their moms push them around yesterday it may be a long season

Lamar on the other hand is going to be tough to beat
8640c3dd-0ba9-4845-9774-3fa4c98a38da_text.gif

I think a few people hit a sensitive spot on this topic. Better go get the popcorn to watch the aftermath of this.
I will never understand this. The worst thing you can be is a Homer. Love your team as much as you want but still have the ability to see and talk about the game before and after with facts.

I'd seriously take Ritter as a year-by-year team. They're really talented but did benefit from not having a tough playoff route and not the toughest schedule for a team as skillful as they are last season. Pretty simple district and actually took them until midway through the fourth quarter to run away and run up the score on MICDS. Played young Zumwalt North and Cape Central (both just happy to get as far as they did) team's then Republic who strruggled to stop their rushing attack. A team like Webb would give Ritter a good game and I thought they were fortunate to avoid Webb in the state championship. With private schools in St. Louis besides the MCC's, you never know when good runs could end all of a sudden.

I'd seriously take Ritter as a year-by-year team. They're really talented but did benefit from not having a tough playoff route and not the toughest schedule for a team as skillful as they are last season. Pretty simple district and actually took them until midway through the fourth quarter to run away and run up the score on MICDS. Played young Zumwalt North and Cape Central (both just happy to get as far as they did) team's then Republic who strruggled to stop their rushing attack. A team like Webb would give Ritter a good game and I thought they were fortunate to avoid Webb in the state championship. With private schools in St. Louis besides the MCC's, you never know when good runs could end all of a sudden.
Losing over 8 3+ stars next year i would be worried for any st louis school that has a good skilled kid as a soph or jr.

Reactions: 65TPT
Losing over 8 3+ stars next year i would be worried for any st louis school that has a good skilled kid as a soph or jr.
Ritter already has a good pipeline going but it'll be very tough to replace all the weapons they'll graduate after this year. Still, they'll be very good this year and should be more battle-tested come playoff time.

If you all turbo Nixa I will purchase steaks for the whole Webb team and staff! :)

For years the springfield sports media does a circle-j around Nixa hyping them as the team to beat. Last year was maybe the best team they've ever had and they barely beat the worst Carthage team in 20 years and a well below average Webb City team by one TD. They didn't make a dent in class 6 playoffs - only beat Ozark and Joplin. And a lot of those key players are gone. They've got a good coach and their talent pool is absurd but until I see them actually winning those games against Rock and other top C6 teams I don't get all the hype even if they have an olympian on their roster.

My Webb friends got a good laugh hearing these Nixa folks last year during the conf realignment talking about how they need to keep room on the schedule for some big national ranked teams from Florida or wherever now that they've won the COC like once and have a resume of being C5 state runner up 10 years ago. Just seems like they're getting the cart ahead of the horse to me.

Or maybe I'm ignorant to what others are seeing. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

Just keep in mind its always just in a fun sarcastic way. Never take me for serious. Miss the kearney webb days.
Would love to see the two play these days indeed would be a very interesting matchup plus the fans both sides are something else (looking in mirror) LOL..............

For years the springfield sports media does a circle-j around Nixa hyping them as the team to beat. Last year was maybe the best team they've ever had and they barely beat the worst Carthage team in 20 years and a well below average Webb City team by one TD. They didn't make a dent in class 6 playoffs - only beat Ozark and Joplin. And a lot of those key players are gone. They've got a good coach and their talent pool is absurd but until I see them actually winning those games against Rock and other top C6 teams I don't get all the hype even if they have an olympian on their roster.

My Webb friends got a good laugh hearing these Nixa folks last year during the conf realignment talking about how they need to keep room on the schedule for some big national ranked teams from Florida or wherever now that they've won the COC like once and have a resume of being C5 state runner up 10 years ago. Just seems like they're getting the cart ahead of the horse to me.

Or maybe I'm ignorant to what others are seeing. Guess we'll find out soon enough!
We shall see beginning in just 11 days although I know Republic lost a lot. I don't know about FL but AR would be a good deal for Nixa who didn't really seem prepped for a team like Rock last November.

Reactions: mosofan
If you all turbo Nixa I will purchase steaks for the whole Webb team and staff! :)
When I was the president of the Ampipe booster club, team meals were a thing EVERY Thursday night. The meal before the first game of every season? You guessed it. STEAK! Never pass up a good opportunity to bring the community together. More importantly, a great photo op during an election year

When I was the president of the Ampipe booster club, team meals were a thing EVERY Thursday night. The meal before the first game of every season? You guessed it. STEAK! Never pass up a good opportunity to bring the community together. More importantly, a great photo op during an election year
Ain't you special..!

• Wow
Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT