ADVERTISEMENT

updated coaching openings -

"Nudged" out! Ha! I know a thing or two about that
anigif_original-28519-1433014400-9.gif

Reactions: B Boucher_9
46 head football openings so far this year. Sounds like a lot but I don’t know if that’s more or less than normal...

Reactions: GoCards83
Interesting does he have a teaching certificate does he have head coaching experience he's from Hamilton

Karl Odenwald recently was hired as head coach at Parkway North. He was most recently at Fort Zumwalt North.

Interesting does he have a teaching certificate does he have head coaching experience he's from Hamilton

According to DESE, he is certified in special education through 2115. The article states he has head coaching experience in wrestling and golf and was a defensive coordinator the past season at North Callaway. He is originally from Hamilton, but moved to Cameron his Senior year and graduated from Cameron.

Former Mizzou star Atiyyah Ellison named as new Head Football Coach at Battle HS in Columbia: https://www.abc17news.com/sports/battle-hires-former-mizzou-football-player-as-new-coach/1069647261

Battle High School announced Wednesday it has hired Atiyyah Ellison as the second head football coach in school history.

Ellison, 37, played for Missouri from 2002-04. He was a third-round pick of the Carolina Panthers in 2005 and played in the NFL through 2010.

The former first-team All-Big 12 defensive lineman replaces Justin Conyers at the helm for Battle. Conyers, hired as coach at the school's inception, departed to coach Hallsville earlier in the year.

Ellison worked as a support staff member and assistant coach at Battle prior to Wednesday's announcement.

Nice article on Battle's new Coach here: https://www.columbiamissourian.com/...cle_8bc31992-6159-11e9-80a5-7b1edb624316.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Treadmill
According to DESE, he is certified in special education through 2115. The article states he has head coaching experience in wrestling and golf and was a defensive coordinator the past season at North Callaway. He is originally from Hamilton, but moved to Cameron his Senior year and graduated from Cameron.
I remember the name, very good wrestler and I THINK (if I remember right) He went to Cameron when Drew Newhart was QB and they had the show-me bowl teams... I think...

I remember the name, very good wrestler and I THINK (if I remember right) He went to Cameron when Drew Newhart was QB and they had the show-me bowl teams... I think...
Yes, Ross was a very good wrestler. He missed Newhart by a year. His cousin Josh played alongside Drew.

Christian (O'Fallon, MO) has hired former Geneva College (PA) and Lindenwood-Belleville assistant coach Dakota Conway as their next head football coach.

Apr 10, 2019 · Cabool Board of Education has hired a head football coach for the 2019-20 school year. Monday evening the school board approved offering a contract to Tyler Spittler, who has been an assistant varsity coach at West Plains...

Apr 10, 2019 · Cabool Board of Education has hired a head football coach for the 2019-20 school year. Monday evening the school board approved offering a contract to Tyler Spittler, who has been an assistant varsity coach at West Plains...
tenor.gif

What happened to McCrosky??

Yes, he went back again, but don't know what happened, they announced him just a few months ago

Affton head coach Dan Oliver is retiring and assistant coach Tony Muyco is being hired to take over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT