ADVERTISEMENT

updated coaching openings -

Crest Ridge hires former Princeton head coach. Coach Hotmer
giphy.gif

McCluer South-Berkeley head coach Howard Brown has been announced as the new head coach at McCluer.

I read that Normandy is making all of their head coaches in each sport reapply for their jobs. Sounds like a fun place to coach.

Reactions: Mac_McGill
Per a report this morning on KTTN radio (Trenton), Trenton HS football coach Brandon Boswell has resigned.

Clopton Has Hired Walter "Butch" Wolanski as their new head coach. He has been the middle school head coach for the past 6 years. They are looking for 2 middle school coaches currently.

Reactions: GoCards83
Per a report this morning on KTTN radio (Trenton), Trenton HS football coach Brandon Boswell has resigned.
Interesting, would like to hear why?? Had 2 good years in '15 and '16 but things have been on the downhill as of late. From what I've heard, he's a good coach and mostly liked.

Interesting, would like to hear why?? Had 2 good years in '15 and '16 but things have been on the downhill as of late. From what I've heard, he's a good coach and mostly liked.
STRICTLY my opinion: I think he's getting out while the getting is good. I really don't think the wannabe powers-that-be in Trenton (Class 2 in FB) appreciate getting beat by Class 1 teams like Princeton, Gallatin and South Harrison. But to quote the great American conservative comedian Dennis Miller: That's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Reactions: GoCards83
John Kliewer was recently name head football coach at Van-Far. And Wes Bell took the head coaching at Eldorado kansas not Missouri.

Last edited:
Pleasant Hill is open, believe their Head Coach Greg Smith has gone to Blue Springs South as an assistant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT