ADVERTISEMENT

updated coaching openings -

47a6bd68-8dc0-416b-bdde-f4ba958304e8_text_hi.gif
Im not the one the possibly taking the BSS job!! Are you calling Coach Jones fat!?

Reactions: shoot90draw
I believe there was a Jeff Savage at Burley, ID. He coached in Montana also. Moved all over, been in Nebraska the last I knew but that was in 6 years ago.

Malden R-I School District | 'Head Varsity Football Coach' | 'High School' -- (posted 4/4/2019)
The Malden R-1 School District is currently accepting applications for Head Varsity Football Coach for the 2019-2020 School Year and will remain open until filled. Applicants must possess or qualify for Missouri teacher certification. Various teaching positions are available. Head Coaching experience will be preferred. Interested applicants should download an employment application at www.malden.k12.mo.us and click on ‘employment opportunities’ on the left. Applications must have an original signature; electronic applications will not be accepted. Applications should be mailed, along with latest transcripts, verification of certification, and three letters of reference to Malden R-I School District, 505 Burkhart Street, Malden, Missouri 63863 attn: Mr. Josh Blaylock, High School Principal. The successful applicant will be given full credit for experience on the district salary schedule and will qualify for a full board paid health insurance plan, which includes a $15,000 life insurance plan. For more information, contact Mr. Josh Blaylock at jblaylock@malden.k12.mo.us or Mr. Tim Harmon at tharmon@malden.k12.mo.us. The Malden R-I School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT