ADVERTISEMENT

Time to attend Friday night and Saturday afternoon!

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
My current plans are Nixa at Rockhurst Friday night at Dasta then Nevada at Kearney, a five block walk Saturday afternoon.

Will do my best to hop on here and in-game report especially the major plays etc.

Where are you all going and how many are doing the night-day doubleheader thing?

Reactions: I2R I
My current plans are to attend Fair Grove @ Tolton on Saturday(if my schedule allows, not sure if I’ll have time)
I would like to attend JC @ Mc County if that’s on Friday night but even if, im not sure if I want to drive that much this weekend.

I’d like to at least see FG/Tolton

My current plans are to attend Fair Grove @ Tolton on Saturday(if my schedule allows, not sure if I’ll have time)
I would like to attend JC @ Mc County if that’s on Friday night but even if, im not sure if I want to drive that much this weekend.

I’d like to at least see FG/Tolton
Battle of unbeatens I like Fair Grove in that one. Jeff City by a whole bunch in your other one.

Battle of unbeatens I like Fair Grove in that one. Jeff City by a whole bunch in your other one.
MC hosting their first ever playoff game, I’d expect the mustangs to be ready for that one.
But Idk enough about Jeff to make any solid predictions.

The FG Tolton game is hard. I think they will be evenly matched.

Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Will be in Webb City Friday night and depending on how the week goes in the woods I'll be at Lamar for Lafayette County on saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
MC hosting their first ever playoff game, I’d expect the mustangs to be ready for that one.
But Idk enough about Jeff to make any solid predictions.

The FG Tolton game is hard. I think they will be evenly matched.
I don't like the schedule Tolton played. I have seen enough of JC to be sold on them winning this round.

My current plans are Nixa at Rockhurst Friday night at Dasta then Nevada at Kearney, a five block walk Saturday afternoon.

Will do my best to hop on here and in-game report especially the major plays etc.

Where are you all going and how many are doing the night-day doubleheader thing?

Thoughts on how these two games play out?

Thoughts on how these two games play out?
I like Kearney's chances the other one is apples vs. oranges both are outstanding (obviously). In other words I am really looking forward to Friday night at Dasta! Nixa has a great O Line (not just the Soph beast Cantwell) and running attack. Rock has a very, very good QB and they have weathered quite the schedule. Add in two of the best HCs in all of MO and there you go..............

I always think of Oklahoma Joes when I hear Rockhurst. Sorry I can’t join ya there this time!

I’ll be going to South Holt at Plattsburg on Friday then Archie at Lockwood on Saturday. Four of the best five 8-man teams left (Worth County is top 3 imo).

Reactions: thetophat2021
Heading to Republic. Any good restaurants to check out while down that way?

Would love to see some good football south of St. Louis but can’t figure out where the games will be played?? Help!
Hillsboro / Pacific
Portageville / Marionville

Lift for Life/ Valle
Park Hills/ Borgia. Thanks

Would love to see some good football south of St. Louis but can’t figure out where the games will be played?? Help!
Hillsboro / Pacific
Portageville / Marionville

Lift for Life/ Valle
Park Hills/ Borgia. Thanks
Hillsboro at Pacific
Portageville at Marionville
Valle at Lift for Life
Borgia at Park Hills

Heading to Republic. Any good restaurants to check out while down that way?
As stated above, definitely need to hit Flat Creek if you're in Republic, or Heady BBQ is the local BBQ joint that not many know about, it's personally my favorite in the Springfield area except for maybe Buckingham Smokehouse on Campbell. Springfield obviously has tons of options as well depending on what type of food you're looking for.

Reactions: Arcola and HHSX2
As stated above, definitely need to hit Flat Creek if you're in Republic, or Heady BBQ is the local BBQ joint that not many know about, it's personally my favorite in the Springfield area except for maybe Buckingham Smokehouse on Campbell. Springfield obviously has tons of options as well depending on what type of food you're looking for.
Heady>Flat Creek

I will be in Dearborn on Friday to watch my Hounds play the Panthers, go to Gower that night to sleep, then off to Bowling Green to cheer on the Bulldogs. Then back to Windsor, for a total of 530 miles. Great way to spend a weekend. Be safe everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT