ADVERTISEMENT

Final Regular Season Maxpreps Ranking...Classes 1 to 6

JNsDaddyzDaddyIownU

Dec 8, 2020
Their system doesn't care about previous year's history. Doesn't care if you had half your team injured and QB on IR.... Current game projection accuracy for Missouri is at 82.5% for the season.
How the ratings work.... http://calpreps.com/ratings.htm

Class 6
  1. Lee’s Summit North
  2. Liberty North
  3. Christian Brothers
  4. Rockhurst
  5. DeSmet
  6. Lee’s Summit West
  7. Nixa
  8. Liberty
  9. Jackson
  10. Oak Park
Class 5
  1. Cardinal Ritter
  2. Lebanon
  3. Helias
  4. Rockwood Summit
  5. Webb
  6. Grain Valley
  7. Republic
  8. Platte County
  9. St. Dominic
  10. Fort Osage
Class 4
  1. Lutheran North
  2. Hillsboro
  3. Kearney
  4. Hannibal
  5. Parkway North
  6. Smithville
  7. Nevada
  8. Holt
  9. Pleasant Hill
  10. Festus
Class 3
  1. Blair Oaks
  2. Seneca
  3. Maryville
  4. St. Pius X
  5. Ava
  6. St. Frances Borgia
  7. Odessa
  8. Mt. Vernon
  9. Oak Grove
  10. Southern Boone
Class 2
  1. South Shelby
  2. Lamar
  3. Valle
  4. East Buch
  5. Bowling Green
  6. Fair Grove
  7. Lafayette County
  8. Adrian
  9. Butler
  10. Father Toltan
Class 1
  1. Portageville
  2. North Platte
  3. Marionville
  4. Milan
  5. Tipton
  6. Penney
  7. St. Vincent
  8. Thayer
  9. Marceline
  10. Westran

No,
Class 6 desmet and jackson above oak park is laughable
Class 5 GV being 6 they are top 3 bare minimum, Fort O is not a top 10 team
Class 4 is closest to accurate
Class 3 not having park hills central in it is horrid

Oak Park doesn't come close to having the wins of DeSmet. They beat CBC by 35 pointsd. They beat highly ranked Glenbard West 10-0. They are a Class 5+ team. They barely got by grain valley, who is not even close to CBC or Glenbard.

Grain Valley's best win is against Platte County. Bro, not that good of a team. The teams above them have substantial wins.

Reactions: LawsonAlum
Oak Park doesn't come close to having the wins of DeSmet. They beat CBC by 35 pointsd. They beat highly ranked Glenbard West 10-0. They are a Class 5+ team. They barely got by grain valley, who is not even close to CBC or Glenbard.

Grain Valley's best win is against Platte County. Bro, not that good of a team. The teams above them have substantial wins.
DeSmet may have some good wins but I have watched Oak Park get better and even dig deep to finish off games. They are tough and unfortunately wont make it far because 1st game out of districts is the likely State Champion.

The teams above GV have substantial wins???

Who has Webb beat?, Who has Lebanon beat, who has Rockwood beat?, Who has helias beat?

GV lost by 1 to a very good Oak Park team in week 3 of the season at which point they were still trying to find their identity after losing Baker their best player on that side of the ball. Stop shooting from the hip and do some research baby

they were still trying to find their identity after losing Baker their best player on that side of the ball. Stop shooting from the hip and do some research baby
Chris wont know how to react to this.
If you'd posted every single stat that supports your agenda he'd have really been in a bind.

You haven't lived until you've had a deep fried powdered cheese taco from In a Tub!

I just clogged an artery typing about their tacos.
I love them!
But I don't think Oak Park would beat DeSmet if you let them play 15 players.

You haven't lived until you've had a deep fried powdered cheese taco from In a Tub!

I just clogged an artery typing about their tacos.
Still have not found good Mexican food in the KC area, only place decent is in SEMO area called El Tapatio
At this point, I'm waiting to hear you say that Dexter BBQ is the place to go for burnt ends.
Is Fiddlers still open?
WHOA HOOOOO!!! BOSKO LIKEY!!!!! You had me at deep fried tacos!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
At this point, I'm waiting to hear you say that Dexter BBQ is the place to go for burnt ends.
Fiddlers in SEMO also had bbq and I believe frog legs. Can't go wrong with that combo on a buffet line. Making me think of the buffet in Branson now Starvin Marvins!
Another artery is clogged now.

• Love
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Why would I order burnt ends they ruin perfectly good brisket

Smoke that mfer low and slow and the whole brisket comes out like burnt ends and then don't put sauce on it b3cause ylif you season it right and keep ur Temps low you don't need sauce for flavor or moisture. KC BBQ is trash.

I'll take pappys smokehouse in the Lou or Texas style anyday

Fiddlers in SEMO also had bbq and I believe frog legs. Can't go wrong with that combo on a buffet line. Making me think of the buffet in Branson now Starvin Marvins!
Another artery is clogged now.

Smoke that mfer low and slow and the whole brisket comes out like burnt ends and then don't put sauce on it b3cause ylif you season it right and keep ur Temps low you don't need sauce for flavor or moisture. KC BBQ is trash.

paulbearer-wwf.gif

DeSmet may have some good wins but I have watched Oak Park get better and even dig deep to finish off games. They are tough and unfortunately wont make it far because 1st game out of districts is the likely State Champion.

Who has Webb beat?, Who has Lebanon beat, who has Rockwood beat?, Who has helias beat?

GV lost by 1 to a very good Oak Park team in week 3 of the season at which point they were still trying to find their identity after losing Baker their best player on that side of the ball. Stop shooting from the hip and do some research baby

Webb beat Republic 42-21 and Joplin 38-21. Both better than anyone Grain Valley has beaten.

Webb beat Republic 42-21 and Joplin 38-21. Both better than anyone Grain Valley has beaten.
No
Please use something other than any given Friday night

Webb beats Joplin and republic
Republic beats joplin
Joplin beats Carthage
Carthage beats webb

Watch some film understand the strengths and weaknesses of teams and get a valid argument.

At this point in the season I'll take Fort O and platte County over Joplin and Republic

This may hurt your feelings to hear but if Grain Valley plays the websites they are beating them by 2 to 3 TDs.

Thanks for the lecture Mr. Chain Tex Mex

No

Please use something other than any given Friday night

Webb beats Joplin and republic
Republic beats joplin
Joplin beats Carthage
Carthage beats webb

Watch some film understand the strengths and weaknesses of teams and get a valid argument.

At this point in the season I'll take Fort O and platte County over Joplin and Republic

This may hurt your feelings to hear but if Grain Valley plays the websites they are beating them by 2 to 3 TDs.

I've seen Fort and PC play. The fact you are picking them over Joplin or Republic shows you havnen't watched them play.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

To each his own pal... KC BBQ is anything but trash !

a team with 3 losses?
2 losses to 6-3 teams and the other loss to a class 2 team?
Meh
If records said it all then we wouldn't need rankings. They lost when they had injuries, they were a force to reckon with before and after. They will be a problem in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT