ADVERTISEMENT

So Kaamala picks this Walz guy???

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
Someone who drives drunk going 95 in a 55 has the kind of judgement we really want to have his finger on the trigger

Why do you hate veterans?
Why do you hate football coaches and teachers?
Why do you hate rural Americans?
Why do you support the Ivy League elites instead of small college grads?

Someone who drives drunk going 95 in a 55 has the kind of judgement we really want to have his finger on the trigger
Lol a 30 year old drunk driving charge. That is the best scandal you have? You guys are really flailing. You can't possibly think you can argue judgement with Trump and Vance as the counter argument.

That is a loser for you guys. Please keep going!
Well Retiring from the National Guard just weeks before his unit was scheduled to deploy to Iraq doesn’t look good at all,,,,

And fiddling in the Governor’s mansion while Minneapolis burned is not a good look

Last edited:
Next they will try the swift boating.
And away they go!
Well Retiring from the National Guard just weeks before it was scheduled to deploy to Iraq doesn’t look good at all,,,,

And fiddling in the Governor’s mansion while Minneapolis burned is not a good look
Lol so at 40 years old and 24 years in the service he is not allowed to retire? I think this is a losing argument as well when the other side has colonel bone spurs.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
Walz loves kids and he is obviously bipartisan enough to pose with MTG for a picture.

Really he decided running for congress to get us out of that quagmire was the better thing to do. You are OK with colonel bone spurs?

Will you guys figure out your talking points. You have an issue with sleepy people and now woke people. Are we supposed to stay up all night or go to bed? You guys are so confusing.

Not sure if you heard, Kamala, Sleepy Joe and Co just got caught lying to the country for nearly 4 years

All I know is Waltz handled the George Floyd riot in Minnesota superbly. I know because that’s what they told me.

Well he didn’t tear gas nonviolent protesters so he could hold up an upside down bible. There is that.

All I know is Waltz handled the George Floyd riot in Minnesota superbly. I know because that’s what they told me.
Apparently the law says he can't call the ng in until the mayor asked him to.
Might check that out

I don’t have to because the news told me what a good job he did.

Intelligent people can research using multiple sources and find out, can’t they? I hope we’re all past the point of relying on our own echo chambers to provide us with news.

Intelligent people can research using multiple sources and find out, can’t they? I hope we’re all past the point of relying on our own echo chambers to provide us with news.
They said everything was fine but I was confused. They kept showing pictures of another county with people in mask throwing bricks and burning buildings and our flag.

I remember when we had a president who stood by for 3+ hours while his voters were busting out windows and taking a dump in the U.S. Capitol. I’m confused on why you want that guy back in office.

Walz must have really been bad. He got reelected after George floyd happened.

I remember when we had a president who stood by for 3+ hours while his voters were busting out windows and taking a dump in the U.S. Capitol. I’m confused on why you want that guy back in office.

Walz must have really been bad. He got reelected after George floyd happened.
Toots I know you’re super smart and have the best new sources and inside connections but can you please show me where I said I wanted him back.
Yeah January sixth a bunch of gun toting right wingers with no guns😂 not even bricks.

So you didn’t see the cops getting the sh beaten out of them with flag poles and metal barriers and sprayed in the face with pepper spray?

There is only one reason for you to repeatedly attack Biden and Harris and Walz.
You are trying to make yourself feel better about your previous votes for a conman felon. You screwed the country. If you were all in to get rid of Trump you wouldn’t repeatedly nitpick on his opposition.

So you didn’t see the cops getting the sh beaten out of them with flag poles and metal barriers and sprayed in the face with pepper spray?

There is only one reason for you to repeatedly attack Biden and Harris and Walz.
You are trying to make yourself feel better about your previous votes for a conman felon. You screwed the country. If you were all in to get rid of Trump you wouldn’t repeatedly nitpick on his opposition.
Repeatedly? Then what the heck are you doing?
I hate the media and folks like you. Not our president.
You should realize your as radical as the people you bash on an hourly basis.

It’s not radical to vehemently oppose a felon and insurrectionist who congratulates Putin to return to the White House. If you think that is radical, you are still lying to yourself. Why did 80 million people vote against him in 2020! EIGHTY MILLION

It’s not radical to vehemently oppose a felon and insurrectionist who congratulates Putin to return to the White House. If you think that is radical, you are still lying to yourself. Why did 80 million people vote against him in 2020! EIGHTY MILL
It's pretty radical to cover up the prez's mental inadequacies, arguably since before the 2020 election. But keep spewing your horse apples

Last edited:
It’s not radical to vehemently oppose a felon and insurrectionist who congratulates Putin to return to the White House. If you think that is radical, you are still lying to yourself. Why did 80 million people vote against him in 2020! EIGHTY MILLION
The only difference in you and someone from Jan.6th is the side of the fence you’re on.
You sir are a radical.

radical​

1 of 2

adjective

rad·i·cal ˈra-di-kəl

Synonyms of radical

radical​

adjective

rad·i·cal ˈra-di-kəl
Synonyms of radical
advocating or based on thorough or complete political or social change; representing or supporting an extreme or progressive section of a political party.

The only difference in you and someone from Jan.6th is the side of the fence you’re on.
You sir are a radical.

radical​

1 of 2

adjective

rad·i·cal ˈra-di-kəl

Synonyms of radical

radical​

adjective

rad·i·cal ˈra-di-kəl
Synonyms of radical
advocating or based on thorough or complete political or social change; representing or supporting an extreme or progressive section of a political party.
I have never voted for nor supported a felon.
I have voted for several republicans.
I’m not for boys playing girls sports.
I’m not for reparations nor unlimited abortions.

For you sir, anyone not in your cult is a radical. This is sad.

I have no cult but you drink the blue koolaid daily. Just keep on posting. It only proves my point.

watch it Veer, according to Arcola anyone who doesn’t support attacks on the capitol police is an avocado toast eating, EV driving, tranny.

watch it Veer, according to Arcola anyone who doesn’t support attacks on the capitol police is an avocado toast eating, EV driving, tranny.
So is Jan 6th worse than the DNC convention in 68.? You should remember this as you was probably a junior or senior in high school.
Or was it as bad as 80 plus years of slavery enforced by the Democrats?

You might want to take a history class.
The “dems” who supported slavery/Jim Crow switched to the GOP after LBJ passed the civil rights act in the mid 60s.

What the 1968 convention turmoil has to do with you and your cult attacking the capitol is beyond me. You might study up on Nixon’s “southern strategy” so you can be a little more knowledgeable. You are starting to make corn pop look like the smart one.

• Haha
Reactions: Expect2Win
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT