ADVERTISEMENT

See you at the parade Toots

Open your eyes!I'm right there

image.jpg

Will there even be great celebrations like this going forward? How much are we going to have to give up so amateur Rambo’s can have their jollies?

Will there even be great celebrations like this going forward? How much are we going to have to give up so amateur Rambo’s can have their jollies?
These aren't Rambos.
The right to bear arms is one of our rights.
You don't have to agree with it but don't pretend it's going away.

There was as a shooting at the Denver Nuggets parade. These things are going bye bye. The nfl draft is in Detroit. How’s that going to go?

St. Patrick's Day is the next parade date in KC... how will the powers that be choose to handle it ?
I don't know the answers to any of it.

I just know guns won't be taken away so we need to figure something else out.

Reactions: HomeyR
All 3 people who were detained were all juveniles. 1 has been released after being cleared of involvement and 2 juveniles remain. Of course they won’t release names or any information about them.

Thank god we have made it as easy as possible for those lads to get their hands on a gun. More guns!! More guns, I say!!!

These aren't Rambos.
The right to bear arms is one of our rights.
You don't have to agree with it but don't pretend it's going away.
Now lets not get too political here or some of our fellow posters will request we move this to the political crap board. BUT. Wasnt the 2nd amendment written at time when bearing arms meant using single shot, black powder muskets and pistols? Not semi-auto, high capacity rifles and pistols?

And before you nincompoops, bozos, and CLOWN come at me, I own guns and am NOT anti-gun!

Now lets not get too political here or some of our fellow posters will request we move this to the political crap board. BUT. Wasnt the 2nd amendment written at time when bearing arms meant using single shot, black powder muskets and pistols? Not semi-auto, high capacity rifles and pistols?

And before you nincompoops, bozos, and CLOWN come at me, I own guns and am NOT anti-gun!
Ex wifey said that you have a musket... 😜

Thank god we have made it as easy as possible for those lads to get their hands on a gun. More guns!! More guns, I say!!!
Just a question. Do we call for the ban of alcohol when someone is killed by a drunk driver?

Reactions: OABAAB
Do we require testing, licensing and insurance for drivers? Do we have age limits on alcohol?
The second amendment to the constitution says clearly "Shall not be infringed"

Requiring testing, licensing and insurance would be an infringement on the basic constitutional right.

If you are so upset about it then lead a push to amend the constitution

The second amendment to the constitution says clearly "Shall not be infringed"

Requiring testing, licensing and insurance would be an infringement on the basic constitutional right.

If you are so upset about it then lead a push to amend the constitution
Except the rights are infringed already.

Felons.
Youth.
Can't buy just whatever you want and use it.

that's a poor argument to make.

Reactions: HomeyR
Do we require testing, licensing and insurance for drivers? Do we have age limits on alcohol?
Do all driver's have a valid license and insurance? Does anybody under the age of 21 consume alcohol? Does it make it better if you are 21 and drive drunk? It's the people. It's always been the people. It's not guns or alcohol for this matter. I know a lot of responsible people that drink and don't drive. Just like I know a lot of responsible gun owners.

Oh, yes, please pass laws preventing guns so the criminals will stop obtaining them illegally....
Agree. We tried a national prohibition scheme once and we all know how that worked out. Anyone thinking it would work now is so delusional they should probably consider a mental health checkup.
You know the old human adage:
I do it because I can.
I can because I want to.
I want to because you said I couldn't.

That attitude got us where we are today. Congrats men. Hopefully my granddaughters will duck at the right time and your’s will be standing behind them.

That attitude got us where we are today. Congrats men.
Once again you never answer my question. Do we try to ban alcohol when someone is killed of drunk driving? Do we ban cell phones when people get in wrecks for texting and driving? Why is there no revolt over alcohol? Or drugs?

Henry Ruggs was over twice the legal limit and going over 150mph and gets 3-10 years for killing someone. Make it make sense. That is a slap on the hand for what he did.

Cars are used constantly for the benefit of society. Many people drink and do fine. Semi-automatic guns are made for one reason. To inflict damage on other human beings. And one party in our country doesn’t want to well-regulate them in any way. Your question is childish. You offer no solution, only a status quo that is frightening an entire population

Cars are used constantly for the benefit of society. Many people drink and do fine. Semi-automatic guns are made for one reason. To inflict damage on other human beings. And one party in our country doesn’t want to well-regulate them in any way. Your question is childish. You offer no solution, only a status quo that is frightening an entire population
200w.gif

This is my last post on this cuz I'm not going to turn it into politics, but no one has offered a good solution. I'm not sure there is one. The only solution is humans changing their ways. Fathers actually being fathers to young adults. I would be interested to see the home life of the juveniles in the shooting. I could almost guarantee there was no male role model in their life. Until that changes in society, we are going to continue to have problems. You want to start somewhere, ban Tik Tok and all these other social media outlets that add little to society. Kids live on social media, are easily influenced and a lot of parents are just lazy and let them do as they please on a computer, ipad or phone so they don't have to spend time and energy watching them. But yes blame it on the guns.

Reactions: OABAAB
Very public, slow and humiliating death penalty by torture for any caught active shooter.

Wouldn’t bring an end to it all, but might stop some of it.

Idea #2 - allow an “active shooter wanna be” one reasonable wish to be fulfilled, if they promise to turn the gun on themselves first.

That’s the only two ideas I can come up with to what is now an all-too-frequent tragedy.

Show the kids pictures from Sandy Hook the day it happened and there would be millions less guns in circulation right now. Instead NRA clowns turned it into death dollars and we are stuck with the blood bath.

Frontier justice would have been nice in that parade scene… football fans may need to start carrying rope. Seriously though, a bigger problem is there was a large crowd of overall peaceful, law-abiding folks who were obeying the gun rules in place, and not concealing, or were being decent and thinking it was too risky to open-carry in that setting. With all the nutcases and improper parenting, the rest of us can’t give in and de-arm. I won’t. We need to keep all means of defense in place against these crazies. And the government proved they won’t protect us either… Uvalde showed us. When I’ve called the law for something urgent in our rural residential area, it’d still take them 20 minutes to get there as well. And history shows a government that de-arms the populace will usually end up using arms on the populace. Maybe some of you that should be on the political crap board with this are giddy enough to want to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 65TPT
"Seriously though" you think bringing back lynching will help?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT