ADVERTISEMENT

See you at the parade Toots

"Seriously though" you think bringing back lynching will help?
If that’s all you got out of my post, stick to the PC board. I think most would lie if they claim they didn’t dream of instant justice in that parade chaos. And since sarcasm is so bleeping undetected anymore, no I’m not calling for “lynching” at all. The “serious” part came after that. In fact, the death penalty today has made martyrs out of murderers. And this corrupt government of ours no longer should be able to take life. Life in near solitary confinement is a better option for offenders of premeditated murder or attempted premeditated.

Last edited:
Tom Cruise What GIF

• Haha
Reactions: _slo_mo_
Thank god we have made it as easy as possible for those lads to get their hands on a gun. More guns!! More guns, I say!!!
What laws made it easier for these under age kids to get guns? The law clearly states below. So tell me what laws we can in act to stop this type of criminal behavior?

Missouri prohibits “recklessly” selling, leasing, loaning, giving away or delivering any firearm to a person under age 18 without the consent of the child’s custodial parent or guardian.1
Missouri also prohibits anyone from violating the federal law prohibiting anyone from selling or transferring a handgun or handgun ammunition to a person under age 18.

Reactions: 65TPT
What laws made it easier for these under age kids to get guns? The law clearly states below. So tell me what laws we can in act to stop this type of criminal behavior?

Missouri prohibits “recklessly” selling, leasing, loaning, giving away or delivering any firearm to a person under age 18 without the consent of the child’s custodial parent or guardian.1
Missouri also prohibits anyone from violating the federal law prohibiting anyone from selling or transferring a handgun or handgun ammunition to a person under age 18.
Don't use facts to ruin his CNN talking point.. That's not fair

You need to get up to date, bruh.

The more snakes there are in the swamp the more likely you are to get bit. But keep livin your Wild West dream of gunfights down at the corral

Last edited:
Countries with the same mental health issues, same video games, same drugs, same population densities, etc and worse economies dont have nearly the number of mass shootings as the USA. I wonder what is different?

You need to get up to date, bruh.

Hey Boy, can you please show me the latest law that says kids under 18 are allowed to lawfully purchase a firearm in Missouri and not some tweet that does not state the law.

Lets try to be two adults in the room and actually have an adult debate, I know that might be hard for you Trump since you prefer to hurl insults and insult woman.

Bruh. Missouri encourages guns on the street. It’s just a fact.

A state law, for example, allows people of any age to openly carry weapons in many locations, even though federal law prohibits ownership of handguns by minors.

again no law stated Boy....
I’ve been paying attention to the Missouri legislature for 50 years. I was aware of what they just passed. My original point wasn’t about specific laws any way. It’s about our government and a segment of the population’s infatuation with guns and how easy it is to get your hands on one.

It leads to more suicides. It leads to more crimes of passion. People used to get pissed at a parade or have road rage and a couple of punches were thrown. Not today.

Someone is going to pop a cap off now cause our country is flooded with guns.
YOUR state says a minor can carry a gun without supervision. Look up the law yourself lazy arse.

The NRA propagandizes it every time there is a tragedy to sell even more to “show the libs” and the Trumptards swallow it whole.
Then you are “shocked” that kids are killed.

I’ve been paying attention to the Missouri legislature for 50 years. I was aware of what they just passed. My original point wasn’t about specific laws any way. It’s about our government and a segment of the population’s infatuation with guns and how easy it is to get your hands on one.

It leads to more suicides. It leads to more crimes of passion. People used to get pissed at a parade or have road rage and a couple of punches were thrown. Not today.

YOUR state says a minor can carry a gun without supervision. Look up the law yourself lazy arse.

The NRA propagandizes it every time there is a tragedy to sell even more to “show the libs” and the Trumptards swallow it whole.
No, its because our country is flooded with criminals and nobody holds them responsible for their actions.
US homicide rate is 4 times higher than Europe
US rape rate is 7 times higher than europe
US robbery rate is 4 times higher than europe
US Auto theft rate is 2 times higher than Europe

Maybe we should outlaw Women and Automobiles and get rid of those crimes also!!!!

Reactions: 65TPT

So tell me how easy it is to get a gun? You keep throwing that out there yet there is no prof about how easy it is for a law abiding citizen to get a gun. I keep looking for these free guns that you say they hand out like candy and I cannot find one? I even asked my kids do you you know who hands out these free guns or where to get one? First thing my kids said was no it illegal!! Nobody seems to know. Yet you keep repeating it is easy.

Now I will admit it is very easy for a criminal to get a gun and commit a crime...but again show me a law that will stop that, its not the laws its our society its the diligent youth, we just accept it is okay for kids to do this we must not say anything they are just expressing themselves. If these kids would have been arrested before the shootings and pinned down you would be crying about how they profile young gents.... nobody can win this argument with you because you keep moving the goal post to fit your narrative ....when you stop bad guys you profiled, when you let they do the crimes why do we have lax gun laws...

So… real Americans (who don’t need a political party to tell them how to live, breathe, breed, and think) are supposed to give up 2A because blue state Democrats in metro areas and other DNC pockets can’t control their kids or their guns and are demanding something else be banned? Nope. If this is considered, the country should go ahead and divide into separate red, blue, and real. Might be able to have an annual football classic between the three… if the blue can focus on that instead of raising their crime stats.

Last edited:
No one said that you have to give up a right.

I live in a small Missouri town with the same number of gun stores as super markets.

There are an estimated 400 million plus guns in the USA. That’s something like 1.3 guns per person. If you can’t figure out where to get a gun, your magazine must be empty.

Our country and state are infatuated with guns and being a tough guy gun owner.
If you can’t admit that allowing minors with no training, no licensing, and no testing to carry a gun in public without adult supervision in Missouri is ridiculous then you aren’t a serious person.

I don’t believe too many kids are “allowed” to have one without adult supervision and guidance. Some just seem to get their hands on them through suspect and already illegal means, and what needs to happen first is the adults who should have been supervising should also be held accountable and go to prison along with Junior. Why haven’t we learned the names of the parents of these KC juveniles? They should have already been arrested and had charges pressed. We need to continue the trend started the with the Crumbley trials. The parents of these “some kids” need to start parenting again.

Reactions: bullitpdq68
They don't make juvenile suspects names public. There is a chance those two may not get alot done to them. Juvenile law is way different than adult. Here's a way to help cut back on gun crimes. If a person commits a crime with a gun, prison for life. No matter the age. I would say death penalty but some of you are bleeding hearts.

They don't make juvenile suspects names public. There is a chance those two may not get alot done to them. Juvenile law is way different than adult. Here's a way to help cut back on gun crimes. If a person commits a crime with a gun, prison for life. No matter the age. I would say death penalty but some of you are bleeding hearts.
I would be very surprised if they are not tried as adults..!

Reactions: bullitpdq68
No one said that you have to give up a right.

I live in a small Missouri town with the same number of gun stores as super markets.

There are an estimated 400 million plus guns in the USA. That’s something like 1.3 guns per person. If you can’t figure out where to get a gun, your magazine must be empty.

Our country and state are infatuated with guns and being a tough guy gun owner.
If you can’t admit that allowing minors with no training, no licensing, and no testing to carry a gun in public without adult supervision in Missouri is ridiculous then you aren’t a serious person.
How many shootings have there been in your town in the last decade?

I think what he is saying is we need to also arrest the parents, and name them, not the juveniles. If parents started also being arrested of minors who commit these crimes I can bet you would see these types of crimes start to go down. Parents would actually start to pay attention and parent.

Off the top of my head, two different gun battles with fatalities, but I might be forgetting one.
Gun battles?????? Lol

have to call BS on that cart load
then you don't live in a small town, the burbs of St louis in not considered small town.
two years ago a guy shot a cop in Bonne Terre I don't think I would call that a "gun battle"

I think what he is saying is we need to also arrest the parents, and name them, not the juveniles. If parents started also being arrested of minors who commit these crimes I can bet you would see these types of crimes start to go down. Parents would actually start to pay attention and parent.
Just happened. The parents of Ethan Crumbley have been charged and the mother was recently found guilty. Sets a precedent for parents of future shooters to be charged.

The cops shot at him. He shot the cops. Thats a gun battle in the eyes of the community. And no Bonne Terre ain’t a suburb of STL. It’s 70 miles away.
Gun battles?????? Lol

have to call BS on that cart load

two years ago a guy shot a cop in Bonne Terre I don't think I would call that a "gun battle"

The cops shot at him. He shot the cops. Thats a gun battle in the eyes of the community. And no Bonne Terre ain’t a suburb of STL. It’s 70 miles away.
I guess my point is with all the access to guns since there are as many gun stores as supermarkets, if guns are the problem why hasn't there been more crime in the area? Did the person that got into the gun fight with the cops have any past history or run ins with the law? Or was this person just an outstanding citizen in the community that decided to shoot at cops?

It all goes back to my previous post where it is the people that are the problem, not the guns. Just like your post about the child getting shot. They got shot because their incompetent parent brought them to shoot up a church. But yes blame the guns not the unfit parent.

Reactions: MIZZOU71
So there are people who can’t control themselves. There are people who get depressed. There are people with anger issues. There are domestic disputes.

From 2000 on, the USA has been flooded with guns. The attitude of red states like Missouri is that trying to preserve life with a modicum of gun control of any kind is tyranny. Red flag laws? Bad. Minors carrying weapons? A-ok. High capacity magazines—gotta have em.

It has created this disastrous situation.
We have always had bad people. Depressed people. Angry people. Now we have mixed in 450 million guns and a defiant attitude.

Reactions: HomeyR
So there are people who can’t control themselves. There are people who get depressed. There are people with anger issues. There are domestic disputes.

From 2000 on, the USA has been flooded with guns. The attitude of red states like Missouri is that trying to preserve life with a modicum of gun control of any kind is tyranny. Red flag laws? Bad. Minors carrying weapons? A-ok. High capacity magazines—gotta have em.

It has created this disastrous situation.
We have always had bad people. Depressed people. Angry people. Now we have mixed in 450 million guns and a defiant attitude.
nra-charlton-heston.gif

Bruh. Missouri encourages guns on the street. It’s just a fact.

A state law, for example, allows people of any age to openly carry weapons in many locations, even though federal law prohibits ownership of handguns by minors.

That's pretty much written to allow law abiding responsible young men to go hunting without an adult with them.

has nothing to do with gang bangers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT