ADVERTISEMENT

Raw Meat banned again

Showed me the message again due to "spam". One potential issue I notified him about is the drug ad threads here. AVOID.................

Will contact Rivals to see if I can ascertain what is actually going on.
ground-beef-grinder.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Thank you for contacting Rivals.

I understand that you're concerned about the account that was banned. However, we're unable to provide further information.

Please note that the publisher of each school's site manages all content on Rivals.com. If you have questions about the content you're seeing, please contact the publisher directly. You can direct message them or create a post on the site's message board. Alternatively, you can reach out to subscriptions@rivals.com for further help.

On to the next step, folks................

I understand that you're concerned about the account that was banned. However, we're unable to provide further information.

Please note that the publisher of each school's site manages all content on Rivals.com. If you have questions about the content you're seeing, please contact the publisher directly. You can direct message them or create a post on the site's message board. Alternatively, you can reach out to subscriptions@rivals.com for further help.

Be nice to know who the mods are on this sight...they will leave up actual spam but ban Raw for spam that he did not send?

Would it help if we all reached out? If enough noise is made, perhaps we will get answers.

I think Raw has turned into Aaron Rodgers and is simply hiding in a dark cave with some shrooms to find himself.

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR

I emailed subscriptions@rivals.com NO response as of today. The key is who (if anyone) is moderating this site. Very hard to source but I am not going to stop trying................

Reactions: bullitpdq68
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT