ADVERTISEMENT

Who will the GOP run when they drop trump?

Yes she does. This is the same person CNN mocked at her performance the last time she ran for president. But now she’s their candidate?
But I do agree with you on him running his mouth.
She is spanking him. He's rattled and all over the place

He done.

Now the question becomes if Biden will pardon him.

She is spanking him. He's rattled and all over the place

He done.

Now the question becomes if Biden will pardon him.
I really think he should.
If I were him, what I would do is to schedule a press conference, and have Jack Smith there.
Call it the trial of Donald Trump.
Let Smith have 2 hours to show the absolute most horrific evidence of Trump's cases. Show the depositions of the worst parts.
Then Joe Biden step to the microphone and says, "This is the evidence that shows Mr. Trump is guilty of all of these crimes. You the public will be his jury, On November 6th you decide. For the good of this country and for the good of the future, I am pardoning Mr. Trump. Now he will not have an argument to say that he is being attacked by his opponents. It's up to you. You decide."

If I were him, what I would do is to schedule a press conference, and have Jack Smith there.
Let Smith have 2 hours to show the absolute most horrific evidence of Trump's cases. Show the depositions of the worst parts.
Then Joe Biden step to the microphone and says, "This is the evidence that shows Mr. Trump is guilty of all of these crimes. You the public will be his jury, On November 6th you decide. For the good of this country and for the good of the future, I am pardoning Mr. Trump. Now he will not have an argument to say that he is being attacked by his opponents. It's up to you. You decide."

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Then Joe Biden step to the microphone and says, "This is the evidence that shows Mr. Trump is guilty of all of these crimes. You the public will be his jury, On November 6th you decide. For the good of this country and for the good of the future, I am pardoning Mr. Trump. Now he will not have an argument to say that he is being attacked by his opponents. It's up to you. You decide.

The Big Lie and Jan 6 should never be forgiven.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
I am not saying they should or will. I am saying he will never go to jail anyway. Do this and he has no way to defend himself, and he will die as the one thing he can't stand in embarrassment.

I just bought my wife some Nova H1 Audio Earrings. They work great!
She must have been disappointed when you told her you were getting the same earrings VP Harris wore at the debate and you came home with those instead of the Tiffany earrings Harris was wearing.
You know it's probably not a true story when it is a Laura Loomer story.

She must have been disappointed when you told her you were getting the same earrings VP Harris wore at the debate and you came home with those instead of the Tiffany earrings Harris was wearing.
You know it's probably not a true story when it is a Laura Loomer story.
He repeated the lie, which is exactly what they wanted him to do.

21 threads out of 40 on my first page are yours.
Congratulations
The good news is there are still 50+ days before the election and Trump brought up the C word today already. A Caravan is headed toward the border!!!! It’s currently invisible but we will see it soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT