ADVERTISEMENT

Did you watch the ND game?

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
The spot of the ball with less than a minute left and the subsequent review verifying that call when the runner for NIU clearly had a first down shows an obvious fix was in on the game. Then they messed up the clock on the review allowing ND to keep its timeout to give them time for a chance to win the game.

Even with the gifts, they showed they aren’t worthy of the playoffs once again.
Where are you Lou Holtz????

I tried to watch the Domers today …after about 60 secs of their offense in action- I had to change the channel…couldn’t watch ‘em …not then, not now…🤔

Has there ever been a year where they did not jump up in the new season poll from where they were ranked to finish the previous season? And for no tangible reason. Happens nearly ever year. They finished 2023 with a 10-3 record ranked 14th. They bring in tons of revenue. It’s all about the $$$$.

MY PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS keep on cruising!
301ed44c0337ebd0456b5be72457107f.jpeg

There it is. THE MoSports CLOWN'S first boring and ever predictable WGAS of the season!
No Sheldon...what is boring is you constantly bringing up your Penn.State Nittany Child Molesters on a Missouri message board. That my obese friend is truly what is BORING !!!

No Sheldon...what is boring is you constantly bringing up your Penn.State Nittany Child Molesters on a Missouri message board. That my obese friend is truly what is BORING !!!
This ENTIRE thread is about asking if ANYONE watched the NOTRE DAME GAME!! Notre Dame played Northern Illinois. Please tell me, what does ANY of that have to do with a Missouri message board? NICE TRY, CLOWN!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
Barely getting by bowling green when you are supposed to be top 10 is not cruising it's surviving and you won't survive USC or OSU and will likely finish 20 back or worse unranked
LOTS of ranked teams found themselves "surviving" on Saturday. Some even saw themselves fall!!! Good teams DONT survive. GREAT teams survive!! NICE TRY BOZO!!!

This ENTIRE thread is about asking if ANYONE watched the NOTRE DAME GAME!! Notre Dame played Northern Illinois. Please tell me, what does ANY of that have to do with a Missouri message board? NICE TRY, CLOWN!!!
Take it to the Punxsutawney Phil board Sheldon. 🦫

Paterno was too busy to bother with rape within his program. Had a football team to coach.

Meanwhile, did anyone notice ND only dropped to #18 after getting beat at home to an unranked opponent. They will do whatever they can to get that money into the top 12. N Illinois entered at #25.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
Meanwhile, did anyone notice ND only dropped to #18 after getting beat at home to an unranked opponent. They will do whatever they can to get that money into the top 12. N Illinois entered at #25.

ND will be out of the top 25 eventually.

Reactions: HomeyR
Exactly. This thread has NOTHING to do with a MO message board. NICE TRY, CLOWN!!!
Sheldon... historically an ND thread comes up every FB season on MOSports. ND is relevant to any Rivals state board for rather obvious reasons. On the other hand, there is zero relevance where PSU is concerned therefore...please take it to the Pennsylvania Child Molester Board !

Sheldon... historically an ND thread comes up every FB season on MOSports. ND is relevant to any Rivals state board for rather obvious reasons. On the other hand, there is zero relevance where PSU is concerned therefore...please take it to the Pennsylvania Child Molester Board !
This makes exactly zero sense. NOT surprising since its coming from THE MoSports CLOWN!!!

This makes exactly zero sense. NOT surprising since its coming from THE MoSports CLOWN!!!
Round clown, a lot of Missouri kids have played for ND due to NBC and the other networks promoting their mediocre program for the past 30 years. No decent Missouri kid even considers the Penn State child molesters program. No one even knows what the hell Nittany means in the first place. Weirdo.

Round clown, a lot of Missouri kids have played for ND due to NBC and the other networks promoting their mediocre program for the past 30 years. No decent Missouri kid even considers the Penn State child molesters program. No one even knows what the hell Nittany means in the first place. Weirdo.
"Origin
The Nittany Lion was created by Harrison D. "Joe" Mason in 1907. Mason wanted to give Penn State a unique symbol that no other college or university could claim.

Name
The origin of the name "Nittany" is unclear, but some say it comes from a Native American word meaning "single mountain". Others say it's named after a legendary Native American woman from the area"

NICE TRY BOZO!!!

"Origin
The Nittany Lion was created by Harrison D. "Joe" Mason in 1907. Mason wanted to give Penn State a unique symbol that no other college or university could claim.

Name
The origin of the name "Nittany" is unclear, but some say it comes from a Native American word meaning "single mountain". Others say it's named after a legendary Native American woman from the area"

NICE TRY BOZO!!!
WGAS ??!!

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
So the Nittany is imaginary, like your blow up doll. Got it, Michelin Man.

FYI, I saw your ex at Walmart. Looks like she has March Madness teeth. She was down to her final four.

Last edited:
Technically, Manti got catfished. Manti was speaking to a real person who PRETENDED to be a woman. THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR keeps alleging I have a blow up doll. Which this blow up doll has now OFFICIALLY been proven to be IMAGINARY!! So the Manti situation and the CLOWN'S situation while similar are actually different situations. NICE TRY BOZO!!

• Wow
Technically, Manti got catfished. Manti was speaking to a real person who PRETENDED to be a woman. THE MoSports CLOWN @HomeyR keeps alleging I have a blow up doll. Which this blow up doll has now OFFICIALLY been proven to be IMAGINARY!! So the Manti situation and the CLOWN'S situation while similar are actually different situations. NICE TRY BOZO!!
Hey Stay-puft Man, you were imagining your doll was a real woman, you dufus. Apologize to my man Homey for your ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT