ADVERTISEMENT

Open forum: 2024 games to watch

Any insight what to expect when Loyola Academy faces ESL August 31?
ESL? from experience English as a second language classes are really tough for native english speaking kids due to the amount of slang and everyday improper usage so i would imagine Loyola struggles and loses by a score or 2. Just my opinion LOL

ESL? from experience English as a second language classes are really tough for native english speaking kids due to the amount of slang and everyday improper usage so i would imagine Loyola struggles and loses by a score or 2. Just my opinion LOL
Ah I see you are learning from Rufus.........................in all seriousness sure you know ESL is East Saint Louis. Arguably the best two programs in that huge state happening next month!

Ah I see you are learning from Rufus.........................in all seriousness sure you know ESL is East Saint Louis. Arguably the best two programs in that huge state happening next month!
Learning from Rufus??? nah just failed to put in a vacation day because i was gonna be a tough guy since i have all next week off. Now here I am tired, bored, and in offseason football chat mode lmao

In all seriousness i spent majority of my life on the East side of the state and can say that the only time i go to ESL is to go to pops after a long night of drinking at helen fitzgeralds, then johnny gitos. As you can see to get me to ESL it takes many drinks and multiple bad decisions. On the football side its talent vs talent

• Haha
Reactions: thetophat2021
Learning from Rufus??? nah just failed to put in a vacation day because i was gonna be a tough guy since i have all next week off. Now here I am tired, bored, and in offseason football chat mode lmao

In all seriousness i spent majority of my life on the East side of the state and can say that the only time i go to ESL is to go to pops after a long night of drinking at helen fitzgeralds, then johnny gitos. As you can see to get me to ESL it takes many drinks and multiple bad decisions. On the football side its talent vs talent
He knows every freaking thing just ask LOL. My main trips to STL used to be for dart tournaments usually at Blueberry Hill (showing my age) and/or spending Thanksgiving weekend at the Dome (miss that more than anyone can know).

I know this is MO but, over the years, my HSFB interests have gone regional if not outright National but all my work is still pretty much local just impossible to try to follow/study hundreds and hundreds of schools/teams ergo why I asked Rawmeat about this game.

T-minus SEVEN weeks til it all kicks off here just FIVE to a few National games of interest and the National HSFB showcase games are SIX weeks out.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT