ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou recruiting is enfuego

4* lamont rogers Oline tomorrow at noon. Looks like an OU/Miz battle. Sunday Keaton jones oline .only a 3" but offers from a gaggle of blue bloods...miz leading. Monday charles bass S 4* will be a Tiger. Get all 3 and it moves them inside the top 10 in rival rankings. They'll finish between 13th and 18th most likely.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
Will the Track & Field program enter in to his decision ?
If I were Mizzou, I would hire mom or dad as the highest paid assistant track coach in the country. Mizzou's current throws coach has a daughter who threw in the olympics herself. I am sure they are tying everything together any way they can. Wonder what would be the mo$t important thing they are pu$hing? Kid has to be the highest potential NIL earner of all time.

Will the Track & Field program enter in to his decision ?

I'm sure it's part of any conversations but who knows. The NFL is his future so that I assume would be the biggest draw for his choice of colleges. But really if you've got NFL talent they will find you wherever you go.

If I were Mizzou, I would hire mom or dad as the highest paid assistant track coach in the country. Mizzou's current throws coach has a daughter who threw in the olympics herself. I am sure they are tying everything together any way they can. Wonder what would be the mo$t important thing they are pu$hing? Kid has to be the highest potential NIL earner of all time.

Drink no doubt has gathered the donors and made this kid thr top priority. If he goes somewhere besides mizzou it won't be because the NIL offer is too low.

Has there ever been a better o-line prospect in Missouri? I know he still has two seasons left, but good lord.

Mom has already been an assistant throws coach at MU.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT