ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Pick Em Week 1: O Line Wins Games wins!

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
CONGRATS to our first week winner O Line Wins Games! For the record this was beyond crazy (this opening week definitely skewed my prelim Week 2 list) and the perfect score was 34:

23 pts:

O Line Wins Games

21:

GoCards83

19:

Veer2Eternity, panther72, carthagefan2006

18:

griffonsooner, Coaching41, Herman.Boone

17:

hangmanbobbyjaggers, TadQueasy, shoot90draw

16:

HHSX2

15:

LombardiHalas, revno

14:

Boogie.mane, NorthlandFootball, Anti-BS

13:

Mowestdad, CaptainMullet, rattpack301

12:

cardsfan200306

11:

TheDaddy, HomeyR, BoosterBosko

10:

da bears 25, MoSooner69

9:

HoopsTournament

ON to Week 2 which appears will begin THURSDAY evening but no games are confirmed (I have a huge reshuffling job ahead of me given some of these results tonight! Look for games to post on the customary Sunday morning. WOW what a night! See you then..................

Reactions: O line wins games
CONGRATS to our first week winner O Line Wins Games! For the record this was beyond crazy (this opening week definitely skewed my prelim Week 2 list) and the perfect score was 34:

23 pts:

O Line Wins Games

21:

GoCards83

19:

Veer2Eternity, panther72, carthagefan2006

18:

griffonsooner, Coaching41, Herman.Boone

17:

hangmanbobbyjaggers, TadQueasy, shoot90draw

16:

HHSX2

15:

LombardiHalas, revno

14:

Boogie.mane, NorthlandFootball, Anti-BS

13:

Mowestdad, CaptainMullet, rattpack301

12:

cardsfan200306

11:

TheDaddy, HomeyR, BoosterBosko

10:

da bears 25, MoSooner69

9:

HoopsTournament

ON to Week 2 which appears will begin THURSDAY evening but no games are confirmed (I have a huge reshuffling job ahead of me given some of these results tonight! Look for games to post on the customary Sunday morning. WOW what a night! See you then..................
bozoko and homey tied?

it's destiny.

I’m not playing but if I was you, I would put Forsyth/Marionville on your pick em. I think that may be a game that people are sleeping on this week.

I’m not playing but if I was you, I would put Forsyth/Marionville on your pick em. I think that may be a game that people are sleeping on this week.
THANK YOU I work very hard to include all regions don't want that game to become all STL (this is why I took that Moberly-Pewaukee game last week). I have an unreal list of potential out of region ones over that way will get to them all but yes will definitely look at this one!

_86409980_thirdworldkid1.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! I've officially joined Sheldon's "Bottom Feeders Club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Haha just ONE WEEK. What a difference a year makes! I am working on Week 2 gotta say I am throwing spaghetti on the wall like no year I can remember....................

THANK YOU I work very hard to include all regions don't want that game to become all STL (this is why I took that Moberly-Pewaukee game last week). I have an unreal list of potential out of region ones over that way will get to them all but yes will definitely look at this one!
The perfect out of region matchup thanks again, Chaotic!

Riding the fence on one more Saturday game have selected 19 so far. A very stretched out week 2 begins Thursday runs through one week from today! Games will post tomorrow morning as promised!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT